Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Troubles

... I meant when she needs a warm hug or she is sick.

Platinum Member
    I think she is getting ready to end it, OP.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by rampart3
    Me and my girlfriend have been datinging for 2 and a half years. In two months I move 8 hours away for college. I'm nervous yet really excited. We've always been really supportive of each other; she used to be really depressive and not in a good place and I helped her through that a lot. Recently she said just as an off hand comment that we seemed to be growing distant. As I thought about it, I started to realize that she was the one changing. Instead of us hanging out a lot she's now going out with her friends all the time, doing things that used to be"our" thing. She's growing distant, and it's so painful to see. I know it's just corny but I love her and thought she was the one. After one of our fights (nothing major) she said that if we didn't stop fighting so much before I left then she thought we should break up. That coupled with the fact that she's growing really distant and seems to be losing interest leads me to wonder if we should just end things now. I couldn't bring myself to be the one to say that tho. I just don't know what to do
    She's telegraphing her intent. There's no such thing as 'the one'. I've had about a dozen cases of the 'ones'.

Your priority is moving on to college and new adventures. Kiss her good bye and wish her well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice