LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shes ignoring my calls and texts

Shes ignoring my calls and texts

Me and my manager went on our first date last week we both had a great time holding hands laughing and the rest. Afterwards we talked on the phone for hours everynight everyday. Went on our second date thursday night turned out to be a horrible night and it was my fault. she left as soon as we got to the destination. I worked with her friday morning i aplogized to her sincerely and she said it was ok. But since friday shes been ignoring my calls and texts. Im asking her tell me how shes feeling but shes ignoring me. I work all day with her monday. What should i do?

You're not leaving enough important details. Why did she leave once you arrived at the second date? What went wrong?

Went on our second date thursday night turned out to be a horrible night and it was my fault.
    Whadja do?

I accidently ordered a shared lyft ride so we sat seperated and when we got to the kava bar she immediately wanted to go home.

Plus i was a little drunk

I lost my card so i had someone else call us a lyft waited a half hour and i findout its a shared ride.

It does sound like you really messed up on that second date. Attraction is fickle and fleeting in its early stages. I would leave her alone and return to the professional relationship that you had. If she wants to see you again, I'm sure she knows you are interested at this point, and the ball is really in her court.

Considering she is your boss, you really need to tread extra carefully here. Seeing this woman is not worth losing your job over.

You got drunk BEFORE you picked her up? If you did, that would turn me off too. However; Ignoring your texts when you work together is a tad ridiculous. She should answer, get things over with before work Monday and then tell you to keep it professional at work if she chooses not to go out with you again.

Don't text her again though. Once is enough, twice is to make sure she got it, after that it's overkill and annoying.

Yeah. This does sound bad. Never get drunk before or during a date. That's a turn off.
    It seems like you being inebriated set the stage for the disastrous night.
    How many times have you tried to text/call her?
    Don't try to contact her anymore. Leave her be, however, If I was in her shoes, I'd want to smooth things over before the work day, to prevent any awkwardness.

Do u think i have any chance of reconciliation? I open the store with her monday morning so im pretty much alone with her for an a few hours

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice