Baby Daddy/Boyfriend

Lynnvaz909

Hello let me start off by introducing you to my relationship me and my boyfriend have been together for only a year and 5 months we met in high school i have been knowing him for a total of 5 years .

Early on in our relationship i got pregnant with a wonderful little girl . He started becoming aggressive in the beginning of our relationship. I remember being 4 months pregnant when i wasnt into sex anymore because i was uncomfortable, he one night asked to have intercorse and i said no and he pulled my leggings down aggressively dragging me and causing me to get a rug burn on my arm . A few more of these events happened that year . This year he started becoming more abusive but in a different form now he started calling me names . Every time i cry he tells me to shut the up or that im annoying that no one likes me not even my family and so on . I recently broke my leg and i woke him up in the middle of the night bevause i found something on his phone .. he had uploaded a picture of me on Instagram but had blocked two girls from sering the picture i wanted to know who it wS but he was cranky since i had woken him up and started insulting me calling me a cripples and what not . I dont know what to do anymore . He constantly insults me . Since my leg is broken i dont habe momeh for my imsuranve and i started nagging because he promised he would help and then all of a sudden he no longer had momeh for it he had spent it on protein and other work out supplements. When i statted nagging through text he replied with SHUT THE UP STUPID BOTCH ILL GOVE YOU THE MONEY FOR YOUR INSURANCE BUT LEAVE ME THE ALONE . I just want to know if you guys think hes going to change ?

If he spends his money on work-out supplements then I wonder if that includes steroids because they are known to increase aggression. Whether he chooses to take them or not, his behaviour towards you is absolutely inexcusable and you should covertly make plans to get you and your daughter out.

What did I just read...

How on earth would we know who this man is or his intentions based on a blurb where you describe your toxic relationship.

He isnt here but you are so my question to you is, are you going to change? Are you going to leave?

Those are the only relevant questions.

What country do you live in? I'm guessing USA... Apply for Medicaid for you and your child. A single mom, not married you will likely qualify for health insurance via Medicaid as well as ebt for food etc. Don't put up with anyone abusing you.... He won't change, run far and run fast. Find anyone else to live with.

Why would he change? You have allowed him to treat you like trash. If for no other reason, leave so your daughter doesn't grow up thinking this is normal. I just had a young lady in my office who was in a pattern of abusive relationships. When I asked her about the pattern, she said "well, it is what I grew up with." Would you like for someone to treat your daughter that way? Probably not. Then get the heck out of there.

Archived