Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What does it mean when a man tells "we are very fusional" together???

Platinum Member
    Is this the same guy who told you he can only last one minute in bed?

He told you back in April (or, at least that's when you posted) he only wants to be friends.

Are you holding on lurking around and talking to him about sex because you're trying to change his mind about you?

Maybe he meant 'delusional'?

It might be an esl thing.

I'm not sure the fights and tears are a good thing. Do you know why things are so emotional with him? Sometimes we are drawn to individuals with a lot going on internally because they seem interesting and poignant or 'passionate' but it's definitely not healthy for the long run. It doesn't seem okay to me to be so overrun with emotions at the start. He doesn't seem like he's in a good head space and I'd be concerned that he'll drain you over time.

You're already wondering what's going on and why he seems confusing (actions and words don't add up). When someone shows you he/she is confused, please believe that person. He says he wants to just be friends so pay more attention to that. Don't dwell too much on the other details. I hope you feel better soon.

Thank you all for your input. The thing is with this strange relationship is that we are both taken. It's not that he is not into me, or using me, just that we are both taken, still attracted to each other...
    We are speaking in French, so that is why he used this "fussionel" expression, not because he is trying to use some stupid word to "describe" something...

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by nao
    Thank you all for your input. The thing is with this strange relationship is that we are both taken. It's not that he is not into me, or using me, just that we are both taken, still attracted to each other...
    We are speaking in French, so that is why he used this "fussionel" expression, not because he is trying to use some stupid word to "describe" something...
    But it is that he is not into you. If he were into you he would leave his current partner and pursue you if you were willing to leave your partner. It's very easy for him to express his attraction to you because he can hide behind the "but I'm taken so it can't go anywhere." He also knows you are ready to cheat on your partner -not a great look.

Originally Posted by nao
    Do you mind me asking why you're associating with another man (other than your husband or partner) or attracted to another man in this way? It's generally not healthy to continue hidden affairs or live a double life. It conjures a lot of issues in the long run and problems (bigger problems than you have now) that you may not be able to solve easily.

What you're doing is extremely unfair to your partner. Something's not right in your relationship, solve it or break up. This is ridiculousel.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by nao
    Ask your actual partner his opinion. That would shut this nonsense down immediately...or result in an immediate breakup, which might be what you want.

It sounds like a buzz word for "let's just be friends and keep it this way." He's just a pal or buddy and nothing more.

Still, he claims that wants to be just friends....
    Whatever hocus locus surrounds this claim, this is the one I'd understand clearly. However, I don't need any drama with friends, so I'd skip that and keep the guy far away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice