I Need some advice!

dzonibravo

So this is the thing.I fell in love in one girl in my town but we don't know each other that much.We chatted on instagram cause we have same interests like playing music and playing the same sport but that conversations were not much big.I see her everyday in town but everytime i see her she is farther away and i can't even tell hello.She had something like graduating celebration and me and other friends was there too to shoot some pictures with our other friends.I saw her and somehow collect strenght to approach her.I said Hello i am Josh for example,we chatted on instagram how are you and she said yeah i know you and i asked her for picture and friends pictures us.Later that day i send her picture of us and i said that she is soooooo cute and she responds with blushing smily face.I even asked her that we can go someday in a park cause she told me that she plays guitar and i play percussions that we can go in a park and play some music if she wants and she responds with ahahah that souns cooool.So the problem is when i text her maybe i am wrong but it seems to me like she is not interested but i don't know,when i asked or tells something about music and stuff that both of us are interested she responds with pretty much big messagges but when it's something normal like school or how's your day going it's like she is not interested.When we met the first time on that graduating celebration she was smilling and all was good and normal but i don't know if she is interested or no.She started high school and i am second grade of high school

You asked her if someday she would like to go to the park.

You need to be specific!

Hi “x”, so do you want to hang out and play music on Saturday at the park?

What time would suit you?

Or something like that.

If she says yes, great.

If she says no she is busy ask her when would suit her?

If she doesn’t come up with a date then she is not interested.

Btw you haven’t fallen in love with her. You don’t even know her yet.

Good luck!

Archived