It seem to be going well..

CoolTainted

Thanks in advance, been here to many times.. lol

We met online and it was going well.. We meet up for a date after a month.. Instantly connected, kept taking selfies of us after we left the restaurant..

Going to try and keep it short.. There was one a 2 week break I would text her every few days and stopped.. She messaged me asking why I ghosted her and she took screenshots of her phone and none of my text where there..

Now, one easter she brought over her daughter and to meet (2 months after talking and I wasn't ready) and was shy at first and then opened up and I let it be.. That night she told her mom she loved me (4 yo)..

She met up for a day with her daughter at my house and we went to get food and walked around a store.. The child grabbed my hand.. (I'm getting to a point about this)

She asked me to go to church the next weekend and decided sure.. Met her mom, brother and one of her son's.. This was two weeks ago.. she got sick middle of the week from flu and texted me she was going to get some rest.. fine you are sick..

next day she had to picked up her dad late at night and decided to take a nap and said she'll text me in the morning and sorry to ditch me twice in a row.. (we talked on the phone every night)

June 8th we had an event to go to and she got her mother to watch her child..

Well last text we last May 24th saying morning i'm sleepy.. I texted her a few times (May 25th her son's graduation) and didn't hear from her so FB messaged her Sunday night and she unfriended me and Never heard from her again..

My issue is, why put all the effort into meeting your family.??? and your daughter is not right.. Friend told me to send her a gift Friday, did and she didn't respond after that.. Oh, she would take some intimate pics like me rubbing her feet etc..

Just confused and frustrated..

Oh damn. I'm so sorry. She's horrible. I mean unfriended you after all that?!

Of course, when someone moves that fast, keep in mind now, that something's up. People who move fast leave fast. She wins the gold medal of rudeness though. I hope you can see how nich she is not worthy of you.

It doesn't sound like the meet with her mum, brother and her son worked out very well at the church. The story has a lot of timeline events but it doesn't say anything about how the both of you interacted with each other and there's no information about your personal lives, what you're both like, who you are as people and whether you were compatible to start. Ie. your ages, how long you were dating, what your marital statuses are or were both of you single for awhile, what kind of background either of you have. Without knowing those things it's difficult to understand why she left the situation so suddenly.

I just doesn't sound like you both were compatible to start and she eventually realized this and/or her family helped her realize this also.

It doesn't sound like the meet with her mum, brother and her son worked out very well at the church. The story has a lot of timeline events but it doesn't say anything about how the both of you interacted with each other and there's no information about your personal lives, what you're both like, who you are as people and whether you were compatible to start. Ie. your ages, how long you were dating, what your marital statuses are or were both of you single for awhile, what kind of background either of you have. Without knowing those things it's difficult to understand why she left the situation so suddenly.

I just doesn't sound like you both were compatible to start and she eventually realized this and/or her family helped her realize this also.

Was trying to type as much as I could.. We're not kids.. Her 37 and me 40.. Her married twice and I only once.. She opened up to me about her past.. When we were together she always next to me, and would kiss my hand..

Her mother was very nice to me and we even had a short conversation together.. Her bro, idk how he is normally.. Son's was a stranger and respected that..

We've been dating for about 5 months now.. well, didn't make it official till April.. Personal lives.? We live maybe 20 mins from each other.. Really not sure what to say to help the cause.. Kinda think I shouldn't have typed all this to start with.. Just let it be whatever will be..

Meeting each others family (her idea) is what got me.. Otherwise, i prob wouldn't care..

Married Twice... Good thing she didn't make you No. 3. She sounds like a total flake. Anyone who would introduce you to her young daughter so early in dating likely isn't a good prospect to give your heart to. What you know of her so far is she can't keep a relationship together, she is rude, she is a flake, she is irresponsible when it comes to her daughter's emotional well being and even her safety. For all she knew of you, you could be a child molestor or axe murderer for that matter.

Be glad she's gone and change your mindset to believe you are glad she is.

Yeah, it seems like she was rushing things. Something about that sounds off, who introduces a person they've been dating for just a few months to their child only to ghost.

That's strange unless there is something that occurred on your end that turned her off. Do you have a high level of self awareness?

Is there something you may have said/did to put her family off?

Do you have anything on your social media/online of you from the past that she may have seen?

Either way, she should have communicated with you what the issue is.

Archived