Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A unique relationship with my ex after our break up, will she come back?

A unique relationship with my ex after our break up, will she come back?

I'll try my best to make a summary about our breakup.
    So my ex and i were in a same sex relationship. We had only 2.5 months. At the beginning it was all fun, we felt the connection that we haven't felt before with someone else.
    At the end she felt that our connection started fading away she missed the deep conversation so she broke up with me and because she didn't see any future with me. I asked her to give it one more chance but she didn't want too because she is afraid it's only going to make it worse and she wanted to only keep the good memories we had. It was a weird break up, we hugged each other really tigh, gave each other kisses and said goodbye. Oh and she said to me no matter what i still love you (she had said this multiple times after our break up) (we both know that we have this connection of still loving each other)

But then she keeps reaching out to me, called me, facetimed me, texted me any form of contact. And we saw each other again, sleep with each other for a few times. Went to the same party etc. It made me really confused, and we didn't talk about getting back together at all after what happened.. eventually it made her confused too and she said that we need to stop what we are doing, but still she kept reaching out to me.. After a while (1.5 month) i started to realised that she is in a good position, it's like i am still her gf, like we never broke up. like she is single but she still have the advantages of a 'relationship' cause she know ill always be there for her. So i told her finally that i needed space and that i dont want to see her for a while and that ill take distance from her. She respected it and said that she will give me enough time to heal. After this she didn't call me nor texted me but still sending me snapchats..

I am doing my best and i think i am doing good, the tempt to send a snapchat back is really big. But i didn't. It still confuses me that she still try to reaching out to me through snap Is it like because she just wanted to act normal? or tryin to get my attention again?

I know NC is supposed to heal you, but my question is, will NC works for a short term relationship too? am i already too late for implying the NC? is she already healed because i was her breadcrumbs?

Silver Member
    She's having her cake and eating it imo. She's taking everything and giving you nothing in return other than a headache.

After 2.5 months of a relationship is this really all worth it? Personally not for me. She's not acting in a very disrespectful way towards you.

I'd be looking to cut all ties and go NC forever.

Platinum Member
    Why are you talking about the beginning and end of a relationship when there was none?

You hung out for 10 weeks only??
    It takes a lot more weeks of dating than that to decide if you want to pursue a relationship with someone.

She is not your ex. She was never in a relationship with you to start with.
    Why tell someone you love them when you have yet to get to know them?

Sounds more like infatuation to me?

sorry if it's not really clear,we hung out for 4 months but have been dating officialy for 2.5 months..

Silver Member
    Response still the same. Not worth it. She honestly does not seem to care much for you other than a booty call. If you are fine with that then open up contact.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by brohoken21
    sorry if it's not really clear,we hung out for 4 months but have been dating officialy for 2.5 months..
    It was very clear!
    10 weeks hanging out and 6 weeks of nothing much.

Originally Posted by Billie28
    It was very clear!
    10 weeks hanging out and 6 weeks of nothing much.
    okay well nvm that wasnt really the question no need to be rude about it, im like the other people on this forum, broken. Eventho it was a short term relationship. Can't really think clear because of my feelings

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Short term relationships maybe short but the pain is real.

I just got out of a relationship like this. She probably will come back only to leave you again. Can you go through this again? You're call.

I wish you do what I didn't: tell her you want a relationship and if she doesn't, then you have to go no contact to get over it. Mine broke it off after two weeks, kept contact EXACTLY like yours, I stupidly accepted him back only for him to break it off again.

She is most likely emotional unavailable. But it doesn't matter, she is not providing you a fulfilling relationship. It's hard to wrap your head around it and it hurts, but it's the truth.

Edit; I didn't really answer your questions.

NC to work to get her back? Yes it will. Do you want her to?
    NC to heal you, h* ll yeah! Do it!
    It's never too late to go NC.
    She might not be already healed, but friendship is making it easier.
    Once you remove yourself from it she might come running back. But again, do you really really want her to?

Don't compromise for anything less. She might go for a FWB situation. Don't compromise,(unless you really do want it) with hope that she will change her mind. She most likely won't .

She realized she isn't sexually attracted to you only emotionally attached. She's friend zoning you. If you can't handle being just friends tell her you are going no contact. Block/delete. Honestly you sound like you were a rebound....a flash in the pan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice