A unique relationship with my ex after our break up, will she come back?

I'll try my best to make a summary about our breakup.

So my ex and i were in a same sex relationship. We had only 2.5 months. At the beginning it was all fun, we felt the connection that we haven't felt before with someone else.

At the end she felt that our connection started fading away she missed the deep conversation so she broke up with me and because she didn't see any future with me. I asked her to give it one more chance but she didn't want too because she is afraid it's only going to make it worse and she wanted to only keep the good memories we had. It was a weird break up, we hugged each other really tigh, gave each other kisses and said goodbye. Oh and she said to me no matter what i still love you (she had said this multiple times after our break up) (we both know that we have this connection of still loving each other)

But then she keeps reaching out to me, called me, facetimed me, texted me any form of contact. And we saw each other again, sleep with each other for a few times. Went to the same party etc. It made me really confused, and we didn't talk about getting back together at all after what happened.. eventually it made her confused too and she said that we need to stop what we are doing, but still she kept reaching out to me.. After a while (1.5 month) i started to realised that she is in a good position, it's like i am still her gf, like we never broke up. like she is single but she still have the advantages of a 'relationship' cause she know ill always be there for her. So i told her finally that i needed space and that i dont want to see her for a while and that ill take distance from her. She respected it and said that she will give me enough time to heal. After this she didn't call me nor texted me but still sending me snapchats..

I am doing my best and i think i am doing good, the tempt to send a snapchat back is really big. But i didn't. It still confuses me that she still try to reaching out to me through snap Is it like because she just wanted to act normal? or tryin to get my attention again?

I know NC is supposed to heal you, but my question is, will NC works for a short term relationship too? am i already too late for implying the NC? is she already healed because i was her breadcrumbs?

She's having her cake and eating it imo. She's taking everything and giving you nothing in return other than a headache.

After 2.5 months of a relationship is this really all worth it? Personally not for me. She's not acting in a very disrespectful way towards you.

I'd be looking to cut all ties and go NC forever.

Why are you talking about the beginning and end of a relationship when there was none?

You hung out for 10 weeks only??

It takes a lot more weeks of dating than that to decide if you want to pursue a relationship with someone.

She is not your ex. She was never in a relationship with you to start with.

Why tell someone you love them when you have yet to get to know them?

Sounds more like infatuation to me?

It was very clear!

10 weeks hanging out and 6 weeks of nothing much.

okay well nvm that wasnt really the question no need to be rude about it, im like the other people on this forum, broken. Eventho it was a short term relationship. Can't really think clear because of my feelings

I'm so sorry you're going through this. Short term relationships maybe short but the pain is real.

I just got out of a relationship like this. She probably will come back only to leave you again. Can you go through this again? You're call.

I wish you do what I didn't: tell her you want a relationship and if she doesn't, then you have to go no contact to get over it. Mine broke it off after two weeks, kept contact EXACTLY like yours, I stupidly accepted him back only for him to break it off again.

She is most likely emotional unavailable. But it doesn't matter, she is not providing you a fulfilling relationship. It's hard to wrap your head around it and it hurts, but it's the truth.

Edit; I didn't really answer your questions.

NC to work to get her back? Yes it will. Do you want her to?

NC to heal you, h* ll yeah! Do it!

It's never too late to go NC.

She might not be already healed, but friendship is making it easier.

Once you remove yourself from it she might come running back. But again, do you really really want her to?

She realized she isn't sexually attracted to you only emotionally attached. She's friend zoning you. If you can't handle being just friends tell her you are going no contact. Block/delete. Honestly you sound like you were a rebound....a flash in the pan.

She did/does not love you, if she was willing to dump you so easily. What a load of crap!

There is no future with her. You have been demoted to a FWB. You need to cut her off completely, as I think it would be very painful to continue this, with no hope of a future. Think about how you will feel when she starts telling you about her new gf.

Block and delete. It was only 2.5 months. She is not your friend, in fact, she is quite selfish.

okay well nvm that wasnt really the question no need to be rude about it, im like the other people on this forum, broken. Eventho it was a short term relationship. Can't really think clear because of my feelings

I think it is better to hear the truth than hold on to some fantasy. People who care about you DO NOT treat you like this.

She isn't contacting you for the right reasons, OP, which you seem to have realized.

She doesn't want to be your girlfriend but she's happy to keep you around as a place-holder until she meets a girl she does want to date. This is very typical among the more self-centred and immature dumpers. If she truly cared about your feelings, she would not even think about giving you these sort of mixed signals. Instead, she'd respect you too much to turn to you for attention and affection when she knows she doesn't have any intentions of being in a relationship.

She's not the great person you think she is.

I'll try my best to make a summary about our breakup.

So my ex and i were in a same sex relationship. We had only 2.5 months. At the beginning it was all fun, we felt the connection that we haven't felt before with someone else.

At the end she felt that our connection started fading away she missed the deep conversation so she broke up with me and because she didn't see any future with me.I asked her to give it one more chance but she didn't want too because she is afraid it's only going to make it worse and she wanted to only keep the good memories we had. It was a weird break up, we hugged each other really tigh, gave each other kisses and said goodbye. Oh and she said to me no matter what i still love you (she had said this multiple times after our break up) (we both know that we have this connection of still loving each other)

But then she keeps reaching out to me, called me, facetimed me, texted me any form of contact. And we saw each other again, sleep with each other for a few times. Went to the same party etc. It made me really confused, and we didn't talk about getting back together at all after what happened.. eventually it made her confused too and she said that we need to stop what we are doing, but still she kept reaching out to me.. After a while (1.5 month) i started to realised that she is in a good position, it's like i am still her gf, like we never broke up. like she is single but she still have the advantages of a 'relationship' cause she know ill always be there for her. So i told her finally that i needed space and that i dont want to see her for a while and that ill take distance from her. She respected it and said that she will give me enough time to heal. After this she didn't call me nor texted me but still sending me snapchats..

I am doing my best and i think i am doing good, the tempt to send a snapchat back is really big. But i didn't. It still confuses me that she still try to reaching out to me through snap Is it like because she just wanted to act normal? or tryin to get my attention again?

I know NC is supposed to heal you, but my question is, will NC works for a short term relationship too? am i already too late for implying the NC? is she already healed because i was her breadcrumbs?

The bold portion is a bit absurd. Why would anyone break up with a person because the conversations weren't deep enough after 2.5 months? I think she used you and is not the right frame of mind for a relationship at all. I don't think she's in the right frame of mind, period. Please continue no contact and heal yourself, move forwards from this. Use the no contact period to really move on. This isn't about drawing her back again or making someone like you (reverse psychology). It's about truly seeking peace and moving forwards, seeking more positive influences in your life and growing from this negative experience.

If this is your first same sex relationship, treat it as a learning experience and don't take it too hard. Learn to filter potential partners also and don't succumb to the idea of mediocre relationships even if you are feeling lonely. It's not worth it.

Archived