trying everything to be together, still isnt enough

simone1023

i regularly go to dog rescue centre , to help walk dogs. been going about 10 years now.about three years ago i asked this woman out, which she turned me down. i realised that many people at this dog rescue centre didnt want me going out with this woman. one woman in perticular used my breakdown at a funeral as ammunition to say i am unsuitable for me,as i had some mental breakdown at funeral shaking all over, some people can be so ignorant. we both feel the same about each other, and last valentines, sent her some flowers,asking if she will be my valentine, and i got a text back telling me she is with another man. so when i next saw her i just assumed what she said was true, she just snapped at me not to talk to her.there is no one on my side, but i love her so much, and just seeing her makes me feel like so depressed.people mostly do not want to talk to me at this dog rescue centre.i can not think of anything else to do to get her to go out with me, she is either crying or has angry face when she sees me.i have done nothing wrong, yet peer pressure is all around me

You have done a lot wrong. When someone tells you no, you can't just keep pressuring them or trying to convince them to go out with you. That will make them mad at you, and make their friends mad at you as well. Having a crush on someone doesn't give you permission to try to badger them to go out with you. It's on you to handle the rejection gracefully and figure out your next steps. It's been 3 years and you haven't had ONE date with this person. It's not going to happen!

Find somewhere else to volunteer. Also if you are not in therapy you really should be. It's not healthy to be this fixated on one person when it is this one sided. What was the funeral all about? Why did you have a breakdown?

You need to get a handle on yourself. This woman said she was in a relationship. - how did she "feel the same way" about you if she was in a relationship? I thin you mistake someone being friendly for someone being romantically interested.

I would keep walking dogs -- the dogs appreciate it. But stop asking women out here. Before you get a restraining order since you won't take no for an answer

Simone, she may be completely heterosexual and not into women. Or is the woman's name Simone? Around the 4th line of your post: What makes you think you both feel the same about each other?

You're going to hit quite a lot of nerves as not many will be very understanding of someone who pressures someone else. Do you feel like you have other issues in relationships other than this? Do you always feel like there is pressure around you?

what are you talking about, restraining order. think i will talk to someone proffesional, as you have me down as a overbearing thug, when i am a sensitive man who has put no pressure on this woman. your advice seems to be just biased towards woman.

i have put no pressure on this woman, she feels the same as me, with crying as i have also, you dont seem to be reading this properly,

You may not realize it, but you have. Even if she DOES want to be with you, but some cosmic force is keeping her from doing so, you continuing to ask her, hang around her, try to talk to her, all of that IS PRESSURE. You are confronting her repeatedly, and she has stated that she doesn't want the confrontation any longer. For whatever reason. You have to accept that. At face value.

You haven't gone on a single date with her in 3 years. It's never going to happen. This is not how relationships start. Yes, you should talk to a professional. Your interpretation of other people's actions seem quite skewed. You seem to have a lot of paranoia about the people you volunteer with. And none of your self-description as a "sensitive man" is coming through in your posts. But we can't diagnose this stuff on a chat room unfortunately.

OP, you are not making much sense.

Your post includes no indication that she feels the same way about you. She has, however, been clear she is not interested. What you are doing wrong is continuing to pursue her when your attention is unwanted and reciprocated. It doesn't matter if you think it's peer pressure or a lie or not. She said no.

You need to stop.

you no nothing about the situation that has occured, dont give up your day job, i am not fixated in anyone,we both feel the same way,will be talking to some proffesional as this site is useless

We can only comment on the situation as you have presented it, and what you present does not indicate on any level that she feels the same way about you. You want to be with her. You've wanted to be with her for 3 years. If she felt THE SAME as you, she would want to be with you too. And she would be with you. You keep trying to make it happen. Even if there were obstacles, if she felt THE SAME as you, no obstacle would be too big to keep her from you.

She doesn't feel the same.

i regularly go to dog rescue centre , to help walk dogs. been going about 10 years now.about three years ago i asked this woman out, which she turned me down. i realised that many people at this dog rescue centre didnt want me going out with this woman. one woman in perticular used my breakdown at a funeral as ammunition to say i am unsuitable for me,as i had some mental breakdown at funeral shaking all over, some people can be so ignorant. we both feel the same about each other, and last valentines, sent her some flowers,asking if she will be my valentine, and i got a text back telling me she is with another man. so when i next saw her i just assumed what she said was true, she just snapped at me not to talk to her.there is no one on my side, but i love her so much, and just seeing her makes me feel like so depressed.people mostly do not want to talk to me at this dog rescue centre.i can not think of anything else to do to get her to go out with me, she is either crying or has angry face when she sees me.i have done nothing wrong, yet peer pressure is all around me

Bolding all of the parts that indicate she isn't interested. What I can't see are the parts where it indicates that she shares the same feelings as you.

If people don't want to talk to you, if she doesn't want to talk to you, there is a reason. It makes no sense that it's all because of how you reacted at a funeral... people breakdown all the time at funerals. There are some pieces missing here, things you aren't saying.

Archived