Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dating advice

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by zzzz74032343
    I come to realization that most people online dating look for sex only which is the sad truth. Even those who you expect them to have good morals.... cant judge the book by it's cover!
    Getting a better date picker as posters mentioned above is an important skill that will help you whatever site you use, or even if you meet people irl that you want to date. And it's probably where you should invest the most at this time.

That said, every dating app has a slightly different community, and this varies per region as well. Give a few of the other apps a try if you are only using one. In my area I've found coffee meets bagel to have the best results overall, have found a few close matches over the years on okcupid, and then tinder and plenty of fish have been very poor. But how good the pool is on a given site is going to be different for each area. And then I guess it would even depend on what you are looking for. For instance I prefer to date christians like myself, religion on tinder is less prominent so it has been harder to find my matches there.

Originally Posted by Sportster2005
    Nope. If you keep finding yourself in this position your date picker is broke. I'm sure it happens a lot, but not most. It's like saying most women just want money.... etc. etc.
    Yep. Use the apps to screen potential matches, then schedule a quick meet as early as possible. Don't build fantasies over false 'relationships' with people online. There's nothing 'real' about them until you meet them.

Wait, you have to ask this wuestion here to get a logical answer. I'm worried about your safety OP if you were actually considering this.
    What if this person is involved in sex trafficking? C'mon.

Originally Posted by PuffyParakee
    Wait, you have to ask this wuestion here to get a logical answer. I'm worried about your safety OP if you were actually considering this.
    What if this person is involved in sex trafficking? C'mon.
    Apparently he missed the train so he will have to arrange this again. Thanks , yes prepare for the worst :-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice