LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dating advice

Originally Posted by zzzz74032343
    I know, if he books the room then it means he has the right to ask at the desk for maybe the lost of key and try to get into the room ( just in case for the worst case scenario ) , but i dont think he is that bad though always prepare for the worst....
    Yes, don't be a fool. Take some responsibility for your own safety.

Originally Posted by Jibralta
    If he books both rooms, what's to stop him from getting a second key to your room? No, I don't think this is safe. If you must stay overnight in this hotel, book your own room.
    Thank you. Definitely, i didn't think of this at first and then i called my friend who said the same thing.

I come to realization that most people online dating look for sex only which is the sad truth. Even those who you expect them to have good morals.... cant judge the book by it's cover!

Platinum Member
    And when you turn up he will say only one room was left but itís cool, there are seperate beds lol

Donít you work? Canít you pay for your transport to and from the city?

Awww but he wants to have breakfast with you? Too bad buddy!
    You are only free the eve before to meet in a public place?
    If he wants to travel to your city for a 2 hr meet , let him! You donít owe him a breakfast meet because he travelled so far!!!

Let him arrange a breakfast meet with another girl in your city if he wants to make it worth his while.

Learn to read between the lines.
    Then he asked the question as he said he wanted to have the breakfast at the hotel with me.

Platinum Member
    That wasnít my experience and I corresponded with hundreds of men and out of the over 100 I met in person a few ended up only wanting sex. Several of my friends met their spouses and partners through online sites - one got married a year ago and met him about two years ago.

Originally Posted by Billie28
    And when you turn up he will say only one room was left but itís cool, there are seperate beds lol

Donít you work? Canít you pay for your transport to and from the city?

Awww but he wants to have breakfast with you? Too bad buddy!
    You are only free the eve before to meet in a public place?
    If he wants to travel to your city for a 2 hr meet , let him! You donít owe him a breakfast meet because he travelled so far!!!

Let him arrange a breakfast meet with another girl in your city if he wants to make it worth his while.

I will drive to meet him.
    As to the hotel topic is the request from him. I dont need to stay in a hotel, but he wants to have breakfast with me at the hotel.
    He seems to make an effort so i said yes at first but already told him i cant.
    Thank you :-)

Originally Posted by Batya33
    That wasnít my experience and I corresponded with hundreds of men and out of the over 100 I met in person a few ended up only wanting sex. Several of my friends met their spouses and partners through online sites - one got married a year ago and met him about two years ago.
    Oh wow! thank you for giving me hope. What site is that? please share :-) I might be on the wrong site....

I come to realization that most people online dating look for sex only which is the sad truth. Even those who you expect them to have good morals.... cant judge the book by it's cover!
    Narrow your scope to local men who can quick-meet for a cup of coffee on your way home from work to check one another out--15 to 30 minutes max. Rules are that neither can corner the other for a real date on the spot, but either can message the other with an invite afterward. If the answer is yes, the other responds, and if not, then no response is necessary.

Use quick meets to screen out bad matches. Discuss what you are looking for and whether he's looking for the same. See if there's chemistry. Most people are NOT our match, so set up many quick meets instead of investing in full dates. Full dates are exhausting, and it have you spending too much time with people who you could have otherwise known in 5 minutes were not a good match for you.

Head high, and skip the long distance travel stuff to meet strangers.

Platinum Member
    Nope. If you keep finding yourself in this position your date picker is broke. I'm sure it happens a lot, but not most. It's like saying most women just want money.... etc. etc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice