LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being accused of infidelity FALSELY... PAINFUL

Being accused of infidelity FALSELY... PAINFUL

Hallo... Back 2 yrs we had resolved to use condoms with my partner.. However we stopped after using one, so 2 remained in the pack. My partner kept the 2 in one of her drawers I don't even have an idea the exact one. It's been close to 3 yrs and we live together. Last night she went thro her stuff and she couldn't locate them. Our bedroom is always locked though the keys are accessible to everyone in the house.
    It's now been shoved to me that I used these 2 pieces to cheat. I can't convince my partner she is sure I am the one who used them on someone else. My conscience is very clear I have neva touched the condoms neither have I cheated on her. This is down from the bottom of my heart

How do I address this its really painful when you are being accused for nothing

"Everyone in the house"? Is there a teenager in there? Or children in general? Also, she could've even misplaced them and forgot. This has happened to me. But I'd suspect someone else since it seems a few people have access.

How to address it? Well keep on telling the truth! This sucks, I'm so sorry!

Edit: oh and don't tell her what I said that she could've misplaced them. It'll sound like gaslighting.

Platinum Member
    Accuse her of eating that chocolate bar from 2 years ago.
    Tell her you left if right next to the condoms.

But seriously is this the first time she showed this insecurity???

Platinum Member
    Maybe she is the one who used them, OP, and is attempting to throw you off by blaming you.

Has there been a history of mistrust or insecurity here?

There is a kid boy. Though his involvement has been ruled out. It's the worst feeling I feel like committing suicide

Not at all. Really sad

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by MissCanuck
    Maybe she is the one who used them, OP, and is attempting to throw you off by blaming you.

Has there been a history of mistrust or insecurity here?
    If she used them Id highly doubt that she would alert him to the fact that they are missing?

But I agree that it seems unlikely that this would suddenly 2 years later arise some suspicion in her?
    There must be trust issues prior to this!?

Why does she suspect you are cheating? There is more to it than any number of reasons the condoms could be misplaced/missing.
    Originally Posted by Jaymweene
    Last night she went thro her stuff and she couldn't locate them. Our bedroom is always locked though the keys are accessible to everyone in the house.

This is from three years ago? They were probably thrown out if they weren't being used anymore.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Jaymweene
    There is a kid boy. Though his involvement has been ruled out. It's the worst feeling I feel like committing suicide
    Over a misplaced condom?
    Or over repeatedly being accused of something you are not guilty of?

That is worth ending your life over?
    Hardly! Tell us the full story!?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice