LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being accused of infidelity FALSELY... PAINFUL

Originally Posted by Jaymweene
    There is a kid boy. Though his involvement has been ruled out. It's the worst feeling I feel like committing suicide
    How have you ruled out his involvement?

BTW: I suspect that three year old condoms would have an expiry date so if someone did use them, their effectiveness will have been affected and someone may end up being pregnant. If its your wife... well then O.O

Platinum Member
    There is a kid boy. Though his involvement has been ruled out. It's the worst feeling I feel like committing suicide
    What else is going on between you two?

It seems like there must be more to the story. Do you feel like she manufactured this fight so she could break up with you? How have things been between you leading up to this?

Nothing about what you are saying adds up OP. If your conscience is clear and your relationship was otherwise good then why give even one f&^% about what she is saying?

There is clearly more to the story here.

It's the worst feeling I feel like committing suicide
    Clear consciences don't produce suicidal thoughts. Maybe you'll offer some more information, but from what we have it is impossible for me to think your relationship was strong and healthy prior to this moment.

Has your girlfriend displayed this sort of insecurity and propensity to lash out in the past? Has she questioned your fidelity prior to this? Have you any reason to suspect that she has been unfaithful?

Things go missing in drawers every day, all over the world. Earrings, remotes, pens, passports, tissues, condoms. This is not Hiroshima, but something that happens. That its triggered a nuclear war—in your home, in both of your spirits—is indicative of something much bigger than this incident.

This is a person I have loved. I attest I have never cheated on her since we got married. I feel my investment in this relationship is over coz she doesn't want to talk to me. Actually she has previously grossly threw in some shades on me liking her friends. Something I have never even thought of.

Really?

I can understand feeling anger or frustration that your partner doesn’t trust you, maybe, and this is a huge maybe, pain but suicidal idealations?

Dude these condoms are the least of your worries...

Please see someone

Did you cheat on her before you got married?

You're reeling right now, I get it. But you're also adopting a victim mentality that makes offering advice a challenge. From your cryptic posts here it's already pretty clear this relationship is pretty fragile, and that both of you are pretty fragile as individuals. This whole Condom Dilemma is not a real problem, you see? It's a symptom of something else, which is what we're trying to understand.

Assuming you want to work things out, you have to figure out what that is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice