Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is it normal for girls to do bad things after a breakup?

Originally Posted by smackie9
    Oh she's just young and hasn't fully developed emotionally. All these feelings she has, she has no idea how to cope with it. Most of it is feelings of abandonment/rejection. She seeks out attention from other guys to feel better and fill a void. As for calling the BF, she's just scared of the unknown, scared of being without him. Adjusting after a breakup for a young person is a very painful process to go through. So like it or not, she has to work her way through this the best she can. Hopefully she has a close understanding friend or mother to help her calm down, and walk through the healing process. As for YOU, it's best to back away, maybe get back in contact with her in the fall when she has all of this out of her system.

Thanks for the response. However, one of her close friends is interested in my friend. My friend has a huge house with a pool and the two of the girls wanted to come over with my friend and I to swim and stay over. What should I do then? I've been friends with this girl for a few years so im not sure what to do.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by hide
    Thanks for the response. However, one of her close friends is interested in my friend. My friend has a huge house with a pool and the two of the girls wanted to come over with my friend and I to swim and stay over. What should I do then? I've been friends with this girl for a few years so im not sure what to do.
    Nothing, really.

Be friendly but don't get caught up in anything more. Don't get frisky with her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice