Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do I do? Where do I go from this?

I'm gonna give it time then I'm gonna see if she would wanna go on a date with me again. I'm gonna take her to one of her favorite places and her favorite place to eat. But until Thursday I'm just gonna not talk to her until the day comes. Do you think I'm making the right move?

I'm gonna try to take her on a date Thursday but until then I'm gonna just remain a ghost until that day comes. I'm gonna take her to her favorite places and her favorite place to eat. Do you think I'm making the right move? If not what do you thing I should do instead?

Originally Posted by JohnZamora32
    The only bozo thing I did was when I dropped her off and I said I was gonna go to work but then about halfway to work they called me saying they were gonna close up early so I could have the day off so I just went to the park. Then she text me saying that I wasn't at work and that I'm lying to her.
    So you never cleared up with her that work closed early and you were at the park? Because I can understand why she'd doubt your graduation mix up story if you "lied" to her in the past, in her mind.

Anyway, I wouldn't not talk to her for a few days. It would look like you didn't care to attend her grad and also don't care enough to text her anymore. I'd send something like, "Wish you a lovely day today" or well, whatever is normal small talk between you two, until you see her next. I would be super upset if a BF missed my grad. Obviously I'd forgive, but it takes some time to cool off for these kinds of things, especially since yeah, like others said, grads don't ever exactly happen at 9pm. She just may be seeing this as lazy or intentional, on your part, rather than accidental.

How do I win her back?

I recently broke up with my girlfriend and yet we talked right after if we were friends. How do I win her back. we broke up because I liar to her but they are not bad ones like I went to go cheat on her. What do I say to her?

Platinum Member
    Already posted here [Register to see the link]

Did you not like the advice you already got?

Threads have been merged.

Platinum Member
    OP, when did she break up with you?

Your two threads are conflicting. Your first thread about missing her graduation doesn't make any mention of a break-up?

(UPDATE): So basically we broke up yesterday. I dont feel anything sort of sadness. I just wish things could've been different. I wanna thank of you all for giving me all the advice you can give. It gonna be a hard process but I know I'll pull myself through this. I just gotta keep moving forward. Thank you so much for everything guys. I'm so reborn.

Are there any tips that any of you can give me to forget about her and move on faster?

Chalk it up to a great lesson in the collage of dating. Don't make up outlandish lies. Next time simply treat a girl with more respect if you want her to stick around.
    Originally Posted by JohnZamora32
    Are there any tips that any of you can give me to forget about her and move on faster?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice