LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do I go from here

Platinum Member
    To be clear, you cheating in the past is not a reason or debt that must be repaid by her cheating now.

Disregard the fact that you cheated before. Or maybe use it as further excuse to end end marriage as both of you have seen fit to cheat at some point.

But do not punish yourself by using your past mistakes as a reason for her to make them too.

I have miss read your reply for about a week now. The camera i had set up in the bedroom was not the one she recorded her self with she used her phone. The camera i had set up just caught the act. Hope this clears things up about the that.

So we both went to a counselor tonight. I'm greatfull for that. Now to see if we can be able to work past this.

Well how come it is ok for your wife to make sexy videos, setting this dude well letís just call it a full blown EA. She isnít happy but doesnít have to communicate this to you prior to the event. Well she knows how it hurts from your past, yet she knowingly did it. Pay back for your affair doesnít cut it. As there is no remorse, pack a bag and turn her out! Go no contact for a week then sit down and have a full open friendly discussion with her about her actions, boundaries that have been crosses and her constant lies. This isnít the first time she just got caught!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice