Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need advice abut my friend

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Tinydance
    Well, regarding my fiance in this situation. We actually don't have a rule in our relationship that we are not allowed to associate with people we have previously hooked up with. We had a talk about this when we first began dating two years ago and my fiance said that he did not have an issue with this in and of itself, as long as I was always honest and I was not actually doing anything with other people. I am still friends also with an ex of mine and another FWB and my fiance is friends with some old FWB too. However he's originally from interstate so none of his friends or FWB are actually here, whereas mine are.

Just to add also, I only hooked up with this friend A in 2009-2010. So it has basically been ten years now since anything physical happened. I know from this post it sounds like I'm preoccupied what A is doing but all the drama I mentioned I was kind of dragged into not by choice. I stepped back when he was in a four year relationship with that girl and also when he deleted me for six months I never said a thing. Now he has come back and is contacting me and my gut feeling is that I'm pretty over all of it and I don't really want to be friends. But I have not been chasing this person myself.
    It doesn't matter if your fiance is okay with it - you should not be okay with it.
    If you stepped back when he dated someone and deleted him, now YOU are with someone and you should do the same.

Platinum Member
    The bottom line, he is a terrible friend and jerk. I don't understand why you had anything to do with him! Raise the bar!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice