Growth? Or narcissism?

Chief85

I've always used my size as a measure of a woman's pleasure when we have sex, leaning more towards mine than theirs. Over time I've learned that there are many ways a woman gets an orgasm than just penetration. So, when I find someone who doesn't find the pleasure that I think they should, I find myself getting back in contact with them, sometimes long after, to show them the new things I've learned so to speak. Does this say more about me than them? Am I just interested in showing them I'm better than I was, without being actually interested in them, their needs/pleasure etc.? Because I want to be thought of as good in bed. Or am I interested in rekindling a relationship that was/could have been potentially great, but I lacked in sexual empathy? (If that's a term) where everything else was good except the sex

I don't think it's narcissism necessarily, the fact you created this thread asking would suggest a certain sensitivity that most narcissists don't possess, imo. They just wouldn't care.

What I think it means is that you're insecure about your sexuality and what you seek from women, sexually and perhaps otherwise, is validation.

It's not uncommon, don't be so hard on yourself about it.

We all (or many people) seek validation from others in some form or fashion, and those who are insecure about themselves and their sexuality tend to seek it from women/men to prove to themselves that they're attractive, or loveable, or in your case, a good lover.

Women give you feedback about their experience and you want to prove them wrong because you think you know better?

You get kudos for asking.

I'll give you that.

Coming here asking for opinions is a good sign. That's all I have to say.

Whether you'll consider the feedback from anyone is up to you.

I also find myself agreeing to leave the past to the past, at least sexually. If you don't actually find yourself missing those people for who they are, don't bother them just to shag them again. If not strictly for your ego, I don't see how you could care so much about impressing someone you don't even know anymore. :/

Archived