Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I found out my boy is bi sexual

I didnt know what to do its been 2 or three days I cant me even remember I know I found out Monday night And since I havent eaten havent slept much at all I just cry because I dont know how to react I dont know what else to do besides just cry it out.... yes its his natural reaction to try to comfort me but this time he was crying his eyes out too. I think he was crying because he thought I was going to blast him out on Facebook or something or just leave him. What would have been the appropriate response to finding out that someone u love more than life itself almost is not in love with u but instead the same sex....
    Last edited by lostaf123; 05-30-2019 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Spell check

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by lostaf123
    I dont have anyone I can open up to about this because I dont have any gay or bi friends... even if I did I wouldnt feel comfortable opening up to someone about something so personal. Then I couldnt bare to humiliate him by letting people know hes bi especially when hes scared to death of people finding out which is why I havent spoken a word to anyone about it and not having anyone to talk to makes me stay with him because he is the only person in the world who knows how Im feeling and what Im going through
    So, you are going to stay with him?

Of course you would be upset. But, being hysterical on the floor for hours is extreme. I would also be done with someone who had lied and deceived me.

Your attachment and dependency on this guy, is so unhealthy.

Platinum Member
    I dont have anyone I can open up to about this because I dont have any gay or bi friends... even if I did I wouldnt feel comfortable opening up to someone about something so personal. Then I couldnt bare to humiliate him by letting people know hes bi especially when hes scared to death of people finding out which is why I havent spoken a word to anyone about it and not having anyone to talk to makes me stay with him because he is the only person in the world who knows how Im feeling and what Im going through
    You're not getting it. Why even mention him being bi? To us, your friends, anyone. It's not the issue.

His cheating and lying is -- if you need to talk to friends or family, there is absolutely NO need to even mention his sexual preferences, why the heck are you so focused on that? I'm straight but it's offensive! Do you understand that?

You talk to them about the fact your bf has been cheating and lying, in fact this thread is mis-titled.

Instead of "I found out my boyfriend is bisexual," the more respectful and appropriate title should have been "I just found out my boyfriend has been cheating and lying to me."

Is any of this making any sense?

And u feel as if that is something that I shouldve known?👀👀.. how would I know that all I know is the man acted sugary and I called him out on it and he told me I was ridiculous an retarded and told me I better not ever try him like that again so I let it go I didnt bring it back up

Platinum Member
    This is his character (liar, manipulator and cheat). You chose another crappy guy!

That sounds about right

Platinum Member
    And u feel as if that is something that I shouldve known?👀👀.. how would I know that all I know is the man acted sugary and I called him out on it and he told me I was ridiculous an retarded and told me I better not ever try him like that again so I let it go I didnt bring it back up
    Where was that stated? You know now! You should be done with this!

9. 05-30-2019, 05:54 PM
    Reason
    Disrespectful/Flaming

You knew this relationship was overor at least I'd encourage you to consider thiswhen you decided to snoop through his phone. You did that because you were not happy, didn't trust him, weren't secure in your relationship, and didn't know how to talk to him about it in a mature way. Putting aside the discovery about his sexuality, all that is evidence that you should leave him.

Well, now you have confirmation that all that unhappiness was not in your head. It's quite a discovery and you're thrown, I get it. Then again, you already half-suspected this, if not outright suspected it, so let's be real: It's not a total shock. The thing others thought was true, that you kinda sorta thought might be true, is the truth. And that truth means he is not the guy for you.

Platinum Member
    " Not only does he cheat he cheats with es and niggas" What! You need to remove that. Now! Not appropriate on this site, or anywhere else.

Platinum Member
    I'm out of here!

13. 05-30-2019, 05:59 PM
    Reason
    Inappropriate

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice