Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I found out my boy is bi sexual

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by lostaf123
    Im confused what are u talking s About. I said my boyfriend told me he was raised by females and thats why he acts feminine
    That has nothing to do with someone acting effeminate.

Platinum Member
    All facts... nothing can fix this basically is what youre saying. If I stay it just get worse pretty much 😭 me staying says to him he can do whatever to me and Ill still be here
    You need to address your self worth, and why you would even consider staying with someone like this (cheat, liar and manipulator). You have no one else to blame, if you stay.

I knew I shouldve stayed single and let myself heal from the hurt from my marriage but I was so sad and lonely and I wanted somebody so bad. I felt like a loser because my marriage failed and the circumstances surrounding the way it ended was enough to send the average person to an early grave but I didnt seek any help I just went for the temporary fix which was another relationship I didnt want to let it burn I wanted an escape now Im hurting worse than my husband ever hurt me this pain inside is worse than pain I cant eat I cant sleep I cant stop crying I am going to seek some professional help

Platinum Member
    I knew I shouldve stayed single and let myself heal from the hurt from my marriage but I was so sad and lonely and I wanted somebody so bad. I felt like a loser because my marriage failed and the circumstances surrounding the way it ended was enough to send the average person to an early grave but I didnt seek any help I just went for the temporary fix which was another relationship I didnt want to let it burn I wanted an escape now Im hurting worse than my husband ever hurt me this pain inside is worse than pain I cant eat I cant sleep I cant stop crying I am going to seek some professional help
    If you are lonely, reconecting with female friends, volunteering to visit shut in seniors or meals on wheels, joining clubs, etc adopting a shelter cat, etc, are things you can do. Its when you no longer feel constantly lonely and feel comfortable with yourself - that's the time to start dating. Because then you will attract someone who is not lonely either, but WANTS to be with you vs is with you just to have someone who is willing to overlook red flags or to have a warm body

Platinum Member
    Good for you! Once you are healthy, you will seek healthy. Please be single for at least a year.

Totally agree with the volunteering. Helped me a lot- focus was off of me- and I made some great friends. Also, with hanging with your friends and staying busy- do not talk about the ex. Look into hobbies/interests/Meet ups to keep yourself busy and expand your life. You need to learn to make yourself happy and not be so dependent on men.

Get rid of this clown- you cannot be friends. Block and delete him on everything. Get tested!!

I felt what u said. U right it is my fault. As hard as it is to hear its the truth, I dont know why I dont value myself more I cannot explain this. Maybe a therapy can help me understand why I place my value on what others say or think of me. Ive always done this never knew why. People tell me how pretty I am or how attractive I am all the time I hear this but I never felt it never felt beautiful always had low self confidence so on and so forth I think its from my childhood but I dont know it hurts to talk about so I dont talk about it

Platinum Member
    I think that when you understand the underlying issues, you will be able to make positive change. I did.

How is your social life? Do you have many interests?

Platinum Member
    I felt what u said. U right it is my fault. As hard as it is to hear its the truth, I dont know why I dont value myself more I cannot explain this. Maybe a therapy can help me understand why I place my value on what others say or think of me. Ive always done this never knew why. People tell me how pretty I am or how attractive I am all the time I hear this but I never felt it never felt beautiful always had low self confidence so on and so forth I think its from my childhood but I dont know it hurts to talk about so I dont talk about it
    I think counseling would be very good for you. Also, anything where you can put your talents to work and take pride in a job well done. I don't think i am particularly beautiful (some people think - so - i do not), but i DO know without a doubt i have other qualities that I take great pride in that are not physical. I know you have qualities and talents you can take pride in. If someone thinks you are beautiful or you start to think that way - that's a bonus to the package

❤️❤️❤️🙏🏾 thanks yall for the judgement free advice... it really means a lot

I dont have a social life AT ALL I work all the time. My interests are reading writing (journaling) and listening to music in my headphones while writing . Other than that Im pretty BORING probably to most guys

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice