Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I found out my boy is bi sexual

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Hollyj
    And, she believed it.
    She accepted his excuse because she wants to believe he can't help himself and its "not his fault" vs "he is a cheater ". She realizes now, but at the time....
    If someone told me "i am this way because of THIS" -- and that's their belief, I am not going to get into a debate about what they personally believe about themselves. And she just had a big shock.

I believed him. I loved and still love him I just dont know how Im supposed to love him through this Im hurt hes hurt because he hurt me but Im not sure what Im still doing in this because he said he was not going to be with guys but I see him and this particular guy still friends on Facebook and I just dont know what my role is or what my next move is or anything. I dont know what Im doing I feel like Im just floating

Platinum Member
    There is no rule, unless you are cool with him being with dudes. He has already cheated on you by sexting with this other guy.

In the end, you need to love yourself more.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by lostaf123
    I believed him. I loved and still love him I just dont know how Im supposed to love him through this Im hurt hes hurt because he hurt me but Im not sure what Im still doing in this because he said he was not going to be with guys but I see him and this particular guy still friends on Facebook and I just dont know what my role is or what my next move is or anything. I dont know what Im doing I feel like Im just floating
    You don't love him through this. you love YOURSELF by stop being his girlfriend. After you heal, you find an honorable man who loves you and only you.

I wanted to leave but my heart broke to watch him crying like that so I stayed. He said he was going to kill himself but now looking back at it its probably because he thought I would tell people. I told him he should be proud of who he is and that Im proud of him no matter what but Im not proud of how I had to find out because it damn near killed me tbh... but to spare him his dignity I comforted him and I told him we didnt have to ever talk about it again and now I just have so many questions, you are right he never wouldve told me. He did me wrong for sure he is a habitual liar and every time I catch him he always use the water work trick to reel me back in. He knows I cant stand to see him cry, I cant stand to see anyone cry. I cry when people on tv cry Im just like that. He says Im a good person and I have a beautiful heart . He tells me Im a angel and hes a devil and now I kinda believe him even though I know his sexuality doesnt make him a devil its the deceit that makes him evil and the manipulation...

I just got out of a 10 year marriage and he was the 1st man I been with in 10 years other than my ex husband... my husband cheated he was verbally physically and mentally abusive this guy was kind loving and gentle at first. What is it about me that keeps attracting these men who just keep hurting me . What am I doing wrong.... so broken I dont know if Ill ever get past this. Being left for another woman is one thing but being left by your man for another man... there is no comeback for that

Platinum Member
    I wanted to leave but my heart broke to watch him crying like that so I stayed. He said he was going to kill himself but now looking back at it its probably because he thought I would tell people. I told him he should be proud of who he is and that Im proud of him no matter what but Im not proud of how I had to find out because it damn near killed me tbh... but to spare him his dignity I comforted him and I told him we didnt have to ever talk about it again and now I just have so many questions, you are right he never wouldve told me. He did me wrong for sure he is a habitual liar and every time I catch him he always use the water work trick to reel me back in. He knows I cant stand to see him cry, I cant stand to see anyone cry. I cry when people on tv cry Im just like that. He says Im a good person and I have a beautiful heart . He tells me Im a angel and hes a devil and now I kinda believe him even though I know his sexuality doesnt make him a devil its the deceit that makes him evil and the manipulation...
    Lost, he is a cheat, manipulator (telling you he will take his life), and a liar. You know who he is, it is time to walk. He is treating you like a fool.

Im confused what are u talking s About. I said my boyfriend told me he was raised by females and thats why he acts feminine

Platinum Member
    I just got out of a 10 year marriage and he was the 1st man I been with in 10 years other than my ex husband... my husband cheated he was verbally physically and mentally abusive this guy was kind loving and gentle at first. What is it about me that keeps attracting these men who just keep hurting me . What am I doing wrong.... so broken I dont know if Ill ever get past this. Being left for another woman is one thing but being left by your man for another man... there is no comeback for that
    It is not who you are attracting, it is who you are attracted to. You are the common denominator. You need to walk when there is the first red flag, not stick around, and give them, chance after chance- you are doing it again with this guy. I strongly suggest that you be single for a long time, and consider therapy to properly heal from your marriage, or you will continue to choose creeps.

All facts... nothing can fix this basically is what youre saying. If I stay it just get worse pretty much 😭 me staying says to him he can do whatever to me and Ill still be here

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice