OP, please go see a doctor asap and have a full physical check up done. There are lot of physical reasons/disorders that can cause you to feel the way you do. In addition, if the physician finds nothing, they'll refer you to a psychiatrist or ask for a referral yourself and follow through with that. You need a proper medical diagnosis and treatment, so you can get better. A therapist is only side support to the above, they can't diagnose you or cure you.