Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guy hates you?

It's a play to get you in the sack and they don't want anyone you work with to know what they are doing.

Why are you interested in someone that speaks to you the way they do?!?! I seem to remember another thread (not yours) where the concept of ďneggingĒ was brought up... a ploy that f$&@ boys use to break down walls of their intended targets to make them easier to get into bed. My guess is thatís exactly what they are doing to you right now... clearly they donít respect you or think you are worth dating or they wouldnít speak to you that way.

Pick your self esteem up off the floor OP and walk away from these guys.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Chinil
    Do you think they like me ?
    People do not insult and embarrass, if they like and respect you. Stay away.

How old are you? Have you dated anyone?
    Last edited by Hollyj; 05-29-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Platinum Member
    A young woman I used to know was referred in our friend group as "Moped". What that meant was secretly the guys wanted to "take a ride" (i.e., have sex with her), but they were too embarrassed to admit it in public because she was overweight.

Don't allow ANYONE to treat you like the moped. If they can't be decent to you in public they don't get to play with you in private.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    A young woman I used to know was referred in our friend group as "Moped". What that meant was secretly the guys wanted to "take a ride" (i.e., have sex with her), but they were too embarrassed to admit it in public because she was overweight.

Don't allow ANYONE to treat you like the moped. If they can't be decent to you in public they don't get to play with you in private.
    Completely agree with this although unsure if thatís the case with the OP.
    Her related events in this post differ to her previous post. So Iím unsure whatís actually going on because itís hard to believe that these guys said these things in a group setting that is predominantly female. And that not one person stood up.

7. 06-17-2019, 01:27 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice