I struggle with pain and its killing our marriage

Anonmom1

Alright so I struggle with pain in my vaginal regions. If my gspot is overstimulated it causes me a lot of pain. I also cannot stand clitoral stimulation, that is painful to the touch. My husband is going crazy because the one thing that let's him get off is by getting me off. I had to explain to him that when he is trying to stimulate my gspot and I push his hand away and ask him to stop he cant just keep going because I'm stopping him due to my reaching an orgasm and my body needing a break because it hurts now. He understand that. What I'm asking for is advice on sex positions that wont stimulate my gspot. I cant be on top either after having our firstborn. It feels like sand paper even with lubrication. It drives me nuts because that was one of my favorite positions before having kids. He doesn't mind not being able to touch my clit right now but its driving him insane that my.body wont allow him to please me multiple times in one night like he used to be able to do with no problem. I have an appointment with my ob/gynecologist set up soon but am needing ways to spice up our sex life without causing myself overstimulation as well as sex positions that are not aimed directly at the gspot.

Is this a new thing? Did it come with the birth of your child? The reason I ask is that, on our first child, my wife had an internal tear which everyone missed and it caused symptoms some of which sound pretty similar to yours. The tear healed weirdly inside which led to all sorts of unpleasant sensations. Eventually we had to push the issue with a different doctor and that’s when we found out what it was and, as it turned out, it was an easy fix.

Archived