It's my fault so he doesn't want me anymore.

We have a mutual understanding for 4 years since 2nd year college. His name is Mel. After graduation he is the first one who got a job. Then after that I also got a job as a data encoder. Most of my workmates is actually all boys and we are in a night shift that time. So after he knew it, he got mad at me and he wants me to have a morning shift but I said to him that I will have a high salary since it is a night shift. After a few weeks I met Daniel and he looks like Nicholas Hoult. And I will admit that I fall in love with him at first sight. I don't know if its love or crush but you know, I know most of you will get angry with me but I fall with him that time. For the story make short, I felt cold with Mel and I said to him that I don't like him anymore. And after that, he wants to clear whats going on and keep saying that he will court me again in our house he will do everything just to save our relationship but I said no. After a few weeks Daniel confess to me and after a few weeks again I said yes to him. Yes, just a few weeks and months. I didn't know also whats going on but I just followed my heart that time. Me and daniel have a 3 months relationship and then something have changed. Something have changed to me, that when I'm with daniel, I always think of Mel. Then I realized that I still loved Mel. That time I don't know what to do. Just because of my self just because of falling to fast to daniel. And after a week I broke up with daniel. I felt guilty because I saw how sad daniel is. But I don't know I still followed my heart. I contacted Mel again.. After a few days, he replied. That he still love me. That he still wants me. So we are together for 5 months. But something also changed to Mel. He is not the Mel that I loved before. He become cold to me he wants us to become friends instead of being a couple together again. We don't have any communication right now. And I still love him but I know in my self that once you break a glass, you can't put it again to the time that it's not broken.

-Right now I'm still moving on. And after what I did daniel still wants me and he is courting me again. But he also knew that I'm still in the process and he is willing to wait.

-Can you guys give me some advice. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your advice. But I know in my self that I still love Mel.. But Daniel wants me.. Don't know what to do.. I just want to move on first but daniel still courting me and I felt guilty and I don't want him to be sad.. He still love me after what I've done and said to him. I'm weak and stupid when it comes to love :icon_sad:

You should maybe take some time for yourself, to try to know yourself better, I know it may seem tough at first but I believe it can make wonders on the long run.

Also if I may ask, how did Mel act towards you, and what did make your mind "change", making you understand (or think) that you loved him ? At first he told you he would try to make it work, but once you declined that, I believe that he stopped any form of contact with you ?

I'm kind of in Mel's situation myself, and I felt betrayed, and it would be really hard for me to trust the girl I once loved more than anything (for me, cheating starts at the moment you consider leaving your s/o for that someone else). But if she put enough effort into it, proving me that she had changed and that she know KNEW what she wanted (and was no longer indecise), i could definitely forgive her, but it would take time.

Nothing is lost for you, but you need to get your together and know what you really want (don't follow your hearth all the time, he might be very wrong. Although of course you must listen to him)

You can have crushes on guys. As long as you are honest with people and not plying games, it's fine.

Thank you for your advice. But I know in my self that I still love Mel.. But Daniel wants me.. Don't know what to do.. I just want to move on first but daniel still courting me and I felt guilty and I don't want him to be sad.. He still love me after what I've done and said to him. I'm weak and stupid when it comes to love :icon_sad:

Archived