What choice do i have?

euphi

Hi all! really keen to get others opinions on my problem. Here goes. I was asked out by a female acquaintance last October. I was very hesitant to begin with, then jumped right in, life seemed crap anyway how much worse could it get. In the beginning, perhaps 3 weeks, txting was everyday. Over the months it got less and less. And now its nothing. She wont send a darn thing. The 6 months we are 'dating' perhaps ive been with her a total of less than a week. Anyway two months ago (appx) after another 3 months of seperation, she tells me she has BPD (borderline personality disorder).

We've told each other everything! apparently we love each other, which i kind of believe. Apparently we're in a relationship. Simply put, i love this woman with everthing i am. All i want to do is be by her side, failing that phone calls, failing that txts.

Ive read up on BPD. I know why she has it, i do my best to support her. Im big on communication, it would seem she isnt. Im basically stuck! if theres any body out there with something to suggest, im all ears!.

Thanks in advance. much appreciated

I think you're being overly dramatic.

Listen to you: "Apparently we love each other, which I kind of believe. Apparently we're in a relationship." What kind of world class bs is that? You've seen her for a week out of your entire 6 months acquaintanceship. You don't love her. You don't even know her. She's probably tired of the long distance thing and is looking locally for love. That's exactly what you should be doing.

And not everyone in the world has BPD. People use that as an excuse for everything.

Sounds like you're bored and looking for a text buddy, not really dating. Why not meet up in person and see how that goes?

life seemed crap anyway how much worse could it get. Anyway two months ago (appx) after another 3 months of seperation. Apparently we're in a relationship.

Archived