Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: he broke up with me over phone, some advice??

he broke up with me over phone, some advice??

Hi, i want some advices and perspectives.
    My bf of 6 months broke up with me 2 days ago. We were fine, talking about how much we missed each other, sex, love, etc... but then I asked him something that made him angry (related to some problems we had) and started to fight over fb messenger, then I said that we should talk over phone. He called me and he was very angry, first he said that he did not know what to do regarding our relationship, then he suggested a break but I refused because I think it was just an overreaction, I started to cry and then he said that we should break up. I said that the next week Ill have a surgery and he said that it was not a reason for staying with me (that really hurt),then he said that it was a hard decision but it was final and he hung up the phone while I was still crying. I started NCC Immediately but two days after he did not sent my anything, I am so confused we were fine, he said one day before that he was in love with me I just dont understand :(

How often did you see each other?

What were those problems you were having?

1-2 times per week

He said that it was tiring that I ask a lot of questions and if he gets angry I start to ask if we are ok or if he wants to break up. He said that is exhausting and is tired of deal with that kind of insecurities (I am not sure if that is a big big problem)

What kind of questions?

I think he was just tired of being nagged. It doesn't seem that he was as into you as you were into him.

You need to think about moving on.

Originally Posted by SarahLancaster
    I think he was just tired of being nagged. It doesn't seem that he was as into you as you were into him.

You need to think about moving on.

Yes I think so too, but I am hurt because he was telling me that he was very interested and in love, I dont know the necessity of lying instead of be honest :( I feel played

Originally Posted by Cope
    What kind of questions?
    If he was angry of anything, I asked if we were ok or if he wanted to be ok with me or stay in a relationship with me...

Originally Posted by Cope
    What kind of questions?
    I'd like to know this too. Do you mean questions about his life, about the world at large, or questions (as I suspect) about how he feels about you, whether he still cares and likes you, or something along those lines?

And why are you in the habit of asking if he wants to breakup?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice