Hi been living with bf 2 years but after our arguing and my insecure jealousy he moved out but he still paying rent and still has most of his stuff here and keys I want him back so bad and he says we have tried too many times and I have issues I have been texting him and he does come round and stay but now I'm in no contact for 3 days he rang me yesturday but for no reason

He didn't move out if his stuff is there and he pays the rent. Where is he staying? With friends? Parents? A gf? How often has he simply left like this during arguments before? Since he is on the lease and pays the rent there is not much you can do about him staying there on/off or somewhere else.

However if you want to take control of this situation and move out instead, you can try to arrange that so you're not stuck with the rent on a place he has keys to, his stuff in and pops on and out of. Stop texting him. When he does come around or contact you, discuss the logistics of him either staying or going altogether or you moving out. Do not live in this on/off limbo.

Hi been living with bf 2 years but after our arguing and my insecure jealousy he moved out but he still paying rent and still has most of his stuff here and keys I want him back. he does come round and stay but now I'm in no contact for 3 days he rang me yesturday but for no reason

Archived