How should I text her?

JonnyT

Just started texting this girl my friend knows on snap last night and she responds pretty quick and has been the initiator both last night and this morning. I just added her in the friend suggestions because I recognized her name, my friend told me she’s always on her phone and she responds fast. This morning she snapped me pretty early saying Good Morning:) so i did the same back then she responded with a :). So not sure if this means she’s into me already or that’s just how she is. How do think I should respond?

Well, your friend said she's on her phone "all of the time" and that "she responds pretty quickly" so none of her on phone habits are an indication of her liking you (more than any other text partner).

Why don't you get to know her in real life, ask her to meet up for a coffee or lunch or something and see how she responds. If she doesn't want to then why waste your time with someone who is addicted to phone/snap use but doesn't want to get to know the real you face to face?

Ask her questions to get to know her better. What her plans for the summer are. If she's in college, what is she majoring in. If you're enjoying how the conversation is going and getting good feedback from her, don't let two weeks go by without ask her for a get together.

Andrina is right. That is the approach I would have suggested. When you get together with her check for queues that she is just as interested in you as you are in her (playing with hair, eye contact, touching you, not being on phone the entire time, really listening, etc...).

Archived