Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So where do I go from here?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by GenericUser

Any advice? should I let things die or carry on and keep trying for that second date?
    Let things die. You're an option, not a priority. We don't forget people we truly want to see again. She may hit you up again for some happy time, but I seriously doubt she's looking for more. Her behaviour says it all.

So here's a little update, we spoke again today and for some reason it slipped out of me, I just said to her "I don't know if you intended this to be a one time thing, but I'm not offended if it was supposed to be"... which she then basically replied to me saying she is genuine that she is busy and even she thinks i'm overthinking this all. So yeah... I do feel better personally, not because she responded, but the fact that if she is playing some BS then I kind of called it out in a nice way to let her know that I know nothing else is coming from this and personally I've accepted this, could I be wrong? Maybe. Time will tell I guess, I'm not going to ask her out again, leaving it at that. Thanks again for all the posts <3

Just me but when someone really likes you they are never "busy"

OP I would suggest letting it go... you have declared your interest in her, and she is putting you off and flaking on you. If she was really interested in dating you she would make time and follow through on her commitment to you.

Originally Posted by GenericUser
    So here's a little update, we spoke again today and for some reason it slipped out of me, I just said to her "I don't know if you intended this to be a one time thing, but I'm not offended if it was supposed to be"... which she then basically replied to me saying she is genuine that she is busy and even she thinks i'm overthinking this all. So yeah... I do feel better personally, not because she responded, but the fact that if she is playing some BS then I kind of called it out in a nice way to let her know that I know nothing else is coming from this and personally I've accepted this, could I be wrong? Maybe. Time will tell I guess, I'm not going to ask her out again, leaving it at that. Thanks again for all the posts <3
    For "some reason?"

Buddy, you've got to own yourself. It "slipped out" because you are thirsty, refusing to read the room, and very much want to have hot sex again with someone who has gone cold.

These are things to learn to take on the chin, in the private confines of your own life, comforted by the walls of your self-respect. Might not get you a second date with her, but will make you attractive out there in the world.

She's trying every which way to let you down softly. Read the room. It got a little cold, I know, but you can warm your self. This isn't the tundra, just a little cold front moving through.

Platinum Member
    People tell you the truth through behaviour, not what they say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice