Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: considering marriage, something bothering me

Is this an arranged marriage? It sounds like she is a little too rough around the edges for your taste. However this locker room talk is not sexting or cheating. How do you know of these conversations? Keep in mind you can not and should not control anyone's friends, social media or who someone talks to. If she's too incompatible choose another bride.
    Originally Posted by AncientOne
    Considering marriage to this woman soon.She will have telephone conversations with them that I find offensive and inappropriate. For example, she told them that she spent a night in the hospital with Bronchitis and their response was "did you suck too much d**k ?"

Originally Posted by catfeeder
    How long have you been this relationship?

About 5-6 months

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Is this an arranged marriage? It sounds like she is a little too rough around the edges for your taste. However this locker room talk is not sexting or cheating. How do you know of these conversations? Keep in mind you can not and should not control anyone's friends, social media or who someone talks to. If she's too incompatible choose another bride.
    I heard the conversations when she had her cell in speaker mode. My thought: She should make it clear to anyone / everyone that she will not tolerate such language. set boundaries. Show self respect and others will give you respect.

About 5-6 months
    No one should "consider marrying" someone they've only known for a measly 5-6 months. Now that you know you don't even like her, you shouldn't even consider dating her.

Ask your family to select another bride for you. You are not happy and you want her to change too much.
    My thought: She should......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice