Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hes younger than me but is he interested?

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Is your intention to just be friends with him? Don't text strangers at weird hours.
    Me and my fiance broke up around december 2018
    He was my first boyfriend who I was with for 7 years, (I grew out of the relationship and realised we didn't want the same things anymore)
    which I think is part of the problem.
    I don't know how to date new people
    How to react when a guy shows a little attention
    Flirting? what is that even lol

I think I just need to get out a little more now and focus on myself
    I put myself away for so long for the sake of my ex, to make him happy, it made me miserable

Originally Posted by Cope
    Don't be humiliated! You were interested, you gave it a shot, that is courageous! No harm done! It's not a crime to like someone and try!
    Thank you for the assurance haha, but I think everyone else is right. Now I need to chill and back off
    Really sucks
    First guy I had any interest in for a while since my ex, and we broke up a while ago now

Oh I didn't say not to back off, just saying don't beat yourself up about it!

Also, just a note, the age difference is not bad! It all comes down to who a person is and if you're compatible!

Platinum Member
    I think it is really weird that he wanted to drag another person with him to your date. Sounds like he was trying to set up a blind date for his friend. I would ask him further about that if you ever talk to him again. Anyway, when you find that you are doing the heavy lifting, just stop it. I would play it cool right now. chi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice