What do ya'll think? Will she try to come back?

Im 41 with 4 kids 3 of which I raise. My ex is 39 and has 5 4 that she raises. We got together 4 years ago when she left her husband for me. She flat out told him about me and we we together ever since. It was a challenge to bond families with son many kids. Eventually it worked out and the kids love each other and call each other brother/ sister. She started acting funny a month or so ago. We never had Any major issues or a break up. She told me she wanted to take a break so I figured something was up. Well you guessed it she was talking to a guy. The kids 23 yr old pe teacher. She would not admit it to me or people I know. She made a post on fb saying she broke up with me because of me and not a guy. (We live in a real small town) well she sent me text hinting she had a new guy so I posted it on fb to prove she was lying and full of it. That pissed her off. She tried 3 or 4 things to cause me problems. She also got a know contact order by lying because I guess her new man was scared to get caught with her. I cant believe the person she turned into. It is 360 flip from the person I was with. I think her talking the new guy made it easy for her for now but when he is done with her and she thinks about it she will be trying to come back. I still love her and her kids and my kids love all them. I just don't know what to do. I do know I want her to regret doing this, which she will! What do yall think of all this!

You can't believe the person she turned into? She was a cheater when you met her. Why would you think she would be an upstanding mate?

You have fathered 4 children. They should be your priority. Set an example for them of being grown up and mature. Pasting things on facebook to get back at someone is neither.

^^^ agree!

I cant believe the person she turned into.
Now YOU know what her husband must feels like/felt like. She's the very same woman you got with... she remains the person that can't be monogamous for long. Next time keep yourself away from married or otherwise committed women.

Do your best to sever all ties because if she does come back to you, it's only matter of time before she starts it up with some other guy at work or school or where ever... maybe the street corner if the shoe fits?

I cant believe the person she turned into. It is 360 flip from the person I was with.

Dude, seriously?

She left her husband for you. Now she has found your replacement too. It's not a 360 flip. You were unfortunately either naive or arrogant enough to believe she would never do it you, but this is who she is, man. You knew she was capable of it from the beginning.

She might come back. She won't stay back, though. Clearly she was emotionally long-gone if she'd been cheating on you. If it's not this guy she latches on to, it will be someone else. This is how she operates, and you know that better than anybody.

And the heck are you doing airing your dirty laundy on Facebook? You're 41 years old. Not 18. Leave that immature crap for highschool kids. You're too old to sink to that level.

Let me clarify, her husband had been messing around on her for awhile when we started talking. For 4 years she would shoot down any guy that hit on her and tell me. I trusted her 100% because of how she would show and tell me everything. Her husband was with his side girl the 1st week and they are married now.

Yea I fought myself not to post it and I took it down in like 5 mins. My whole thing was she tried tho put the blame on me and I wanted people to know the truth. She couldnt say she met him after we broke up and they got together. Childish maybe but it served its purpose

Let me clarify, her husband had been messing around on her for awhile when we started talking. For 4 years she would shoot down any guy that hit on her and tell me. I trusted her 100% because of how she would show and tell me everything. Her husband was with his side girl the 1st week and they are married now.

It doesn't matter what the dynamics of their marriage was... the point is, she cheated on him and she stayed with him until her replacement showed up ~ that'd be you. She's a monkey brancher and she has issues keeping loyal to whom she is with. Period!

Dude, seriously?

She left her husband for you. Now she has found your replacement too. It's not a 360 flip. You were unfortunately either naive or arrogant enough to believe she would never do it you, but this is who she is, man. You knew she was capable of it from the beginning.

She might come back. She won't stay back, though. Clearly she was emotionally long-gone if she'd been cheating on you. If it's not this guy she latches on to, it will be someone else. This is how she operates, and you know that better than anybody.

And the heck are you doing airing your dirty laundy on Facebook? You're 41 years old. Not 18. Leave that immature crap for highschool kids. You're too old to sink to that level.

I agree.

I just wanted to add that it technically is a 360 since 360 would mean she went in a complete circle and got back to where she started.

You cheated with her and helped to split up her family. That shows a lot of character. Now, you are surprised she is cheating with this kid. It seems you got a taste of your own medicine.

The FB thing was classy. This sounds like something a high schooler would do, not a 41-year-old.

Focus on all of your kids. This is where your priority should be! You are not setting a good example for your kids.

You should also ask, why you would want to continue to expose your children to this trash pot of a woman. This is an unstable and dramatic environment, due to her propensity to cheat and leave. Stop being selfish and put your kids first!

Try speaking to each other - communicate with some mutual respect, apologize for your wrongs and mistakes, go back to square one. If either of you are too resentful to do this it won't work (the relationship, overall). Don't become spiteful. The kids don't deserve to see that.

Keep all that off social media. Don't embarrass yourselves or your kids. Why did she get a no contact order?

She made a post on fb saying she broke up with me because of me and not a guy. (We live in a real small town) well she sent me text hinting she had a new guy so I posted it on fb to prove she was lying and full of it.

She also got a know contact order

Archived