How the hell does one lose 3 CM at 52???

Awww.... commiserations, Seraphim. I'd lost a similar amount when I was last weighed and measured. I think it's down to the discs between our vertebrae losing a small amount of fluid with age. Only small amount from each, but given there are 33 of the little fellas, it all mounts up.

You can mitigate this to an extent by ensuring your posture is that of an upright citizen, but that's about it really. Y'know, none of this gets any better with age. Treasure the 160cm while you have them!

Lots of love,

nbh xxxx

Awww.... commiserations, Seraphim. I'd lost a similar amount when I was last weighed and measured. I think it's down to the discs between our vertebrae losing a small amount of fluid with age. Only small amount from each, but given there are 33 of the little fellas, it all mounts up.

You can mitigate this to an extent by ensuring your posture is that of an upright citizen, but that's about it really. Y'know, none of this gets any better with age. Treasure the 160cm while you have them!

Lots of love,

nbh xxxx

Thank you! I don’t think the crumbling cartilage in my knees helps either.

As far as I know I don’t even have that! Ah! I mean I have bad problems with my lower spine but holy crap! My mom has the spine of a reptile and broke it 4 times and has a disintegrating spine and neck and she hadn’t lost height by my age . She has lost 2.5 inches but she is 73 now and needs a walker to even walk.

Oh, I’m so screwed. I have 7 herniated discs and counting....

Archived