LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Heavily In Like with Silver Fox

I will keep that visual in mind for the next time I see him lol

Well, the conversation came up because I brought up the conversation about millennials and staying at home to save up 6 months worth of bills. Then we joked around about millennial issues. Then that's when he asked. "How old are you btw?" It was very casual.
    I cannot put on a show and be something that I am not, but at the same time, being sexy is a learned behavior. I can only be myself but I would like to put a little flare in there.
    Last edited by ConfusedLady21; 05-22-2019 at 11:47 PM.

My networking was not at all about flirting. Everyone I befriended was out of professional intentions only. Everything else you said is possibly legit and will be considered. Yes girl, I do want his bod. Woe is me, I am a hopeless romantic..

Relationships with a 20 years or more age gap have a 95 percent divorce rate. You don't have enough life experience right now to know the numerous cons of a great age gap. The way that you speak of yourself, with your low self esteem, you will be attracting inappropriate men. They can sniff you out, even through cyber space.

My advice is to not date until you achieve a healthy self esteem so that you will only attract, and accept, men who are worthy of you.

Take what he says at face value. He can't offer anything romantic. Even if he flirts, what he has warned you about will override anything else.

You're a hopeless romantic and he says he can't offer anything romantic. You're barking up the wrong silver birch.

Is he married? If he says he's not, you cant be totally sure he's not lying to you. You are living in a fantasy, a dream, and I too believe this will blow up/backfire on you. I hope you wake up and see you are being played by this guy.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ConfusedLady21
    My networking was not at all about flirting. Everyone I befriended was out of professional intentions only. Everything else you said is possibly legit and will be considered. Yes girl, I do want his bod. Woe is me, I am a hopeless romantic..
    I don't believe it was professional intentions because when he messaged you you would have introduced yourself and told him that you were friending people in your industry with a purpose, and your photos on social media would support that.

You are not a hopeless romantic --- because he told you he has nothing to offer you in that way. He doesn't want a relationship or just not one with you. A hopeless romantic is all about flowers, cards, writing poetry with a sweetheart, not about chasing powerful men 30 years her senior.

And "sexy' is not a learned behavior. Someone either finds someone sexy or they do not.

Originally Posted by Andrina
    You're a hopeless romantic and he says he can't offer anything romantic. You're barking up the wrong silver birch.
    This is so accurate!

Relationships with a 20 years or more age gap have a 95 percent divorce rate. You don't have enough life experience right now to know the numerous cons of a great age gap. The way that you speak of yourself, with your low self esteem, you will be attracting inappropriate men. They can sniff you out, even through cyber space.

My advice is to not date until you achieve a healthy self esteem so that you will only attract, and accept, men who are worthy of you.

Take what he says at face value. He can't offer anything romantic. Even if he flirts, what he has warned you about will override anything else.

I know that to be true. I read that somewhere as well, couples who are closer in age have a stronger chance of withstanding divorce. I know he told me that. I asked him if I should just forget about what he said when he flirts and makes me feel special. I love myself, I am confident in myself.. but I second guess myself when it comes to him because I like him so much and I want to make a good impression. I want to be sexy, I want to be desired. 100% of me feels foolish, I really do.. but I am so intoxicated by this lust and feelings. I am captured. Every other man has been drama and they have brought nothing productive or beneficial to the table. This man is helping me, and even though there might be game. I am so tangled in desire, I'm trying to see straight.

Yes but then I get sweet good morning messages. Sweet comments, constant attempts to meet up with me (which I've been avoiding because I'd like to get cute first before I see him again). It's tough

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice