LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My boyfriend got married whilst with me

Thsbk you all. I will definitely go therapy

I'd be thanking the gods that this abusive jerk is now married to someone else and can finally leave my back. But at the same time I'd feel bad for his new victim and also would consider getting a restraining order if he keeps contacting me. You need to delete and block this abuser and get therapy asap so you can heal and avoid physical and mental abusers in the future.

Originally Posted by Lilly91
    Do you think me not loving him enough lead him to this:( am I to blame
    He's an abuser and possibly a narcissist. You could love him to the moon and back and bend over backwards to fulfill all his desires with absolute perfection and he'd still beat the crap out of you, emotionally abuse you and gaslight and lie to you. You need to realize that this is who he is and it has nothing to do with your actions in the relationship. It's not your fault the abuse, but it's your responsibility to get help (therapy, friends and family, etc) to get away from him for good and heal. I hope you have deleted and blocked him, because that's the first step to get away from his mind control and heal.

Platinum Member
    You loved him more than he deserved. You need to work on loving yourself if this is the kind of person you would accept into your life and care about what they think of you.

Thank you all for the advice. I will defiantly work on myself. He blamed me for everything. It hurts that I tried to warn his “wife” but she called me jealous even after proof. I hope karma gets to him because I gave him my virginity and I was always honest

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    The thing is she is not his wife in quotes. If they are legally married she is his actual wife . This guy is a useless waste of space so forget about him . You are not permanently tied to him in any fashion and be bloody thankful . He is not even worth renting time in your head .

Platinum Member
    Thank you all for the advice. I will defiantly work on myself. He blamed me for everything. It hurts that I tried to warn his “wife” but she called me jealous even after proof. I hope karma gets to him because I gave him my virginity and I was always honest
    You didn't "give" him your virginity. Everyone has a first time. Your sexuality has nothing to do with him. He's just a bump in the road.

I struggle to say wife because he wasn’t single when got married

I mean give because it was something special to me and he took it fully knowing that it meant so much to me. I did it with him because I thought he was my last

It’s because he blamed me. He said took drugs because of me:(
    He blamed you for his choices. How ridiculous of him. Stop letting him screw with your head and get looking into personal therapy, group therapy or at least educate yourself on codependency (which I believe you have) and drug and alcohol abuse and how those that are addicted will blame anyone for their own debauchery until they get into recovery and do the 12 steps.

Anything other than your own recovery is irrelevant at this point. *Repeating* People who are healthy emotionally and mentally would never go back to someone that mistreated them like he did you so you need to figure out, with the help of a professional, where you are not healthy enough to keep yourself strong and safe and away from him and people like him.

12. 05-21-2019, 07:58 PM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice