LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex blocked my number and unfollowed my social media

Ex blocked my number and unfollowed my social media

The day after my ex and I broke up her friend reached out to me letting me know that she was sorry I was hurting but that I was going to find a perfect girl one day. As soon as I read the message I was like wow her friend must know something else. So I started asking her questions about the break up and she ended up telling my ex. My ex then called me saying “why are you harassing my friends?” and I was like she reached out to me. I just wanted to know the truth. She then told me a little bit more about why she decided to end things. I got pissed because I knew I couldn’t say anything to make her want me so I told her to have a nice life and to never talk to me again and hung up. I tried to reach out a few days later but I found out I was blocked. Her friend had also blocked me. What do you think I should do guys? She also unfollowed me on every social media platform and blocked my snapchat.

She pretty much said she had felt a spark with a guy and she wanted date other people after 5 years of dating me.

Originally Posted by Bro32
    I got pissed because I knew I couldn’t say anything to make her want me so I told her to have a nice life and to never talk to me again and hung up. I tried to reach out a few days later.....
    Well that was your first mistake.....^^ You told her never to speak to you again and then tried to reach out to her...? I hope you can see the problem there now that I've pointed it out....
    What do you think I should do guys?
    Grieve. Heal. Take care of yourself. Build a good life for yourself. Be the best you can be*

Be grateful every day for the things you DO have*

Carus*

Lol I said it out of anger

Lol so you’re saying she won’t reach out to me either?

I just want peace. I don’t want anyone thinking negative about me.

The day after my ex and I broke up her friend reached out to me letting me know that she was sorry I was hurting but that I was going to find a perfect girl one day. As soon as I read the message I was like wow her friend must know something else. So I started asking her questions about the break up and she ended up telling my ex. My ex then called me saying “why are you harassing my friends?” and I was like she reached out to me. I just wanted to know the truth. She then told me a little bit more about why she decided to end things. I got pissed because I knew I couldn’t say anything to make her want me so I told her to have a nice life and to never talk to me again and hung up. I tried to reach out a few days later but I found out I was blocked. Her friend had also blocked me. What do you think I should do guys? She also unfollowed me on every social media platform and blocked my snapchat.
    Bro,

You've been handed a golden opportunity. This is an opportunity to rebuild and ultimately improve yourself beyond your wildest dreams. You, however, must accept that this relationship is dead and gone. Her attraction for you is nearly or around 0. At this point, disappearing from her life is your only option. That means completely blowing off all of her texts, calls, messages, etc. for at least 4 months. Completely remove her from all social media. It'll hurt like heck, but once you do it, you'll be on the road to recovery. Healing yourself is the #1 priority. That means you must totally remove her from your life.

I've been in shoes before. Here's what I did to rebuild myself and ultimately create the best version of myself.

1. Hit the gym, hard. Lift weights at least 5x per week. Keep your cardio up. After a few months, you'll start to look amazing. You'll need new clothes, too. Find someone who has good style to help you.

2. Join clubs, sports team, volunteer. Stay busy and active. Meet as many new people as you can.

3. Keep an online journal. Write down all of your feelings. Don't share it with anyone you know.

After a few months, you won't want her anymore. That's when she'll reappear. By then, you won't want her anymore. It's just the way life works.

Watch the movie 'Swingers' this week. It's one of the best representations of this situation.

I just want peace. I don’t want anyone thinking negative about me.
    She's not thinking negatively about you, besides try taking the mental attitude that this is her loss, not yours. When she closed the door on you, she gave you the gift of getting to the stage of indifference to her so you'll be open in mind and heart when the girl you are to be with next, walks through the other door.

Take this opportunity to have fun as a single and put her behind you.

Would you ever consider trying again with an ex like this down the line? She is 24 and has 3 years left of med school before she moves back to my area.

Would you ever consider trying again with an ex like this down the line? She is 24 and has 3 years left of med school before she moves back to my area.
    Getting back together occasionally happens in situations like yours however: She broke up with you to experiment with another man. I wouldn't wait around for her, just get on with your life and get out there and date as well once you're feeling more like your fine self. She knows where to find you if she ever figures out that the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence. Whatever you do, don't put a lock on your heart to others by hoping she will try again with you.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice