Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ex blocked my number and unfollowed my social media

Why do I keep talking about her and asking everyone’s opinion on why I’m blocked?

Originally Posted by Bro32
    Why do I keep talking about her and asking everyone’s opinion on why I’m blocked?
    Because you are going through a with drawl period from no longer having someone in your life that has been there for quite some time. You will adjust in time and your brain will stop looking for answers. The closer you get to the stage of indifference to her (which zero contact will get you there quicker) the less you will dwell.

Great take here! I need to improve myself. In a way I think I was holding myself back from more growth because I was just waiting on her to graduate from med school. I moved by to my parents and the only growth I’ve done since is start my own business but I put other stuff on hold.

Great take here! I need to improve myself. In a way I think I was holding myself back from more growth because I was just waiting on her to graduate from med school. I moved by to my parents and the only growth I’ve done since is start my own business but I put other stuff on hold.
    Well, time to remove all holds and focus on all the stuff you've put on the back burner.

Btw, people normally block ex's precisely for this reason - to stop the temptation to contact, check, look, end in some on again/off again mess. It's just ripping off the bandaid quickly so you can both heal and move on faster and better. It stops break ups from becoming a messy, murky, drawn out mess where you both end up stagnating. By blocking you, she really did you a favor and gave you the gift of changing your focus quickly. Yeah, it hurts and it's hard to change your habits and desire to contact her, but when you've been blocked, that process becomes so much faster and one day, you realize that you haven't thought about your ex in ages and feel at peace. Life does get good again.

She only blocked me on Snapchat and my number. She probably still wants to see what I’m up to.

She even unfollowed my business Facebook page lol

She only blocked me on Snapchat and my number. She probably still wants to see what I’m up to.
    Try to get her out of your head. Stop trying to figure out her motives and instead work on you so that you are the best you that you can be when you meet someone new. No chick wants to get with a guy that is still creeping his ex on social media. That action clearly shows you are not over her and no one wants to be your rebound or dropped should some ex who broke his heart comes sniffing back around.

Yeah that’s true! I’m not ready to date again tbh

So you wouldn’t consider this a messy break up?

So you wouldn’t consider this a messy break up?
    Why is the answer to that important to you?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice