Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tired of this situation

Platinum Member
    " putting your hands on his penis helping him put it back in his pants?"

I laughed when I read this.

Originally Posted by katrina1980
    It's important to be aware of how your liking to talk about it is being interpreted by the person you're talking about it with.

And then you proceeded to start kissing him.

It's misleading.
    I know.. i wanted to kiss. Why take that away from myself?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by maryam
    I know.. i wanted to kiss. Why take that away from myself?
    it is not realistic and he said he wanted sex. As you said, you are "a grown woman." Old enough to know better.

He sounds like a sleaze bag anyhow. I don't get the attraction.

Because i liked just talking about it. It doesnt mean i have to have it. I was perfectly clear about not wanting to have sex.
    You know in my day, the way you acted there was a nasty name for it "c**k teaser* I'm not excusing his horrible behaviour, just trying to get you to understand that how you acted could get you into a lot of trouble if you happen to be "teasing" the wrong kind of guy and he doesn't take your "no" for an answer. You are lucky he stopped when he did.

Be wise girl and refrain. There is always time for flirting with abandon and talking innuendo when you have established that he's a good guy. Any guy that pulls it out like he did, isn't looking out for you but rather what he can get.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    " putting your hands on his penis helping him put it back in his pants?"

I laughed when I read this.
    I didnt touch it haha.. just helped him put it in his trousers

Platinum Member
    I didn't touch it haha.. just helped him put it in his trousers

I would have walked away when the snake came out. Then, you allowed him to berate you.

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    You know in my day, the way you acted there was a nasty name for it "c**k teaser* I'm not excusing his horrible behaviour, just trying to get you to understand that how you acted could get you into a lot of trouble if you happen to be "teasing" the wrong kind of guy and he doesn't take your "no" for an answer. You are lucky he stopped when he did.

Be wise girl and refrain. There is always time for flirting with abandon and talking innuendo when you have established that he's a good guy. Any guy that pulls it out like he did, isn't looking out for you but rather what he can get.
    I know.. thats why i backed off after this.

Yes true..
    I hope i can just find an easy way to just do my thing. Without feeling that negative energy.
    Once you get the gurl ballzzz to just tell him to leave you alone (while doing it calmly and matter of factly) you will no longer feel the negative energy. Its concerning that you so freely talked dirty with him with confidence but you are afraid to simply tell him to stop trying to engage you in conversation. Take back your personal power from him. You owe him nothing have confidence in yourself as a person without using your feminine wiles.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    I would have walked away when the snake came out. Then, you allowed him to berate you.
    You know in the moment itself it wasnt that horrible.

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    Once you get the gurl ballzzz to just tell him to leave you alone (while doing it calmly and matter of factly) you will no longer feel the negative energy. Its concerning that you s freely talked dirty with him but you are afraid to simply tell him to stop trying to engage you in conversation. Take back your personal power from him. You owe him nothing.
    I just told him that. That i dont wabt to say hi anymore. That he should leave me alone. He said he would.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice