Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tired of this situation

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Wait, he WORKS at the gym??!!

He can get fired for trying to have sex with members. Maybe remind him of that.
    How unprofessional.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    But, he told you that he wanted sex. Not just kissing.

How old are you?
    Im a grown up woman ;)

Yes, he told me he wanted sex. I said no.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by maryam
    If i do that i feel like im running away.
    So? You are giving his perception of you too much importance.

This guy wanted in your pants. That's it. Then he had the stones to lecture you about it. I would want to be running away from him; he's a creep.

Platinum Member
    Im a grown up woman ;)

Yes, he told me he wanted sex. I said no.
    Girl, Then why did you have anything to do with him after he was having all the sex talk? You should have cut it off right then. You knew he wanted more than kissing.

Girl, Then why did you have anything to do with him after he was having all the sex talk? You should have cut it off right then. You knew he wanted more than kissing.
    Because i liked just talking about it. It doesnt mean i have to have it. I was perfectly clear about not wanting to have sex.

Platinum Member
    My thoughts exactly.

Next time a guy announces he wants sex and you don't, best to maintain your boundaries.

And not engage in sex talk, kissing and, ahem, putting your hands on his penis helping him put it back in his pants?

Not quite sure what your thought process was, but in his mind, in most men's minds. this is called being a "tease" which most men don't look too favorably upon.

I mean you never even dated him, just some bozo who works at your gym.

Don't get me wrong, I think the guy is a noob, but it's important to be aware of how you contributed to what is now a very uncomfortable situation at the gym.

If i do that i feel like im running away.
    I wouldn't change gyms. Screw him and the horse he rode in on. It's your gym as much as it is his.
    Simply tell him that you are not interested in being his friend and then sashay off and do your routine.

In future, stop flirting and leading guys on particularly if they are the type to ask you for sex before they have even taken you out for a coffee never mind a proper date. With your talk of sex with him and your flirting with him the way you did and then kissing him, you gave him the impression that you were up for sex but just needed some coaxing. Learn from this and don't talk sex with a guy until he's at least shown you some interest other than wanting to do you.

Originally Posted by katrina1980
    My thoughts exactly.

Next time a guy announces he wants sex and you don't, best to maintain your boundaries.

And not engage in sex talk, kissing and, ahem, putting your hands on his penis helping him put it back in his pants?

Not quite sure what your thought process was, but in his mind, in most men's minds. this is called being a "tease" which most men don't look too favorably upon.

I mean you never even dated him, just some bozo who works at your gym.

Don't get me wrong, I think the guy is a noob, but it's important to be aware of how you contributed to what is now a very uncomfortable situation at the gym.
    Sure, i take a part of the responsibility on my shoulders. But i do believe in being clear. I was very clear about what i didnt want. But he kept pushing.

I think at a certain point i will quit that gym, or at least only go there when he is not around.

Bozo haha indeed. A er.

Platinum Member
    Because i liked just talking about it. It doesnt mean i have to have it. I was perfectly clear about not wanting to have sex.
    It's important to be aware of how your liking to talk about it is being interpreted by the person you're talking about it with.

And then you proceeded to start kissing him.

It's misleading.

Edit: Does not matter if he keeps pushing. Guys will always push boundaries, this is pretty standard in my experience.

It's up to you to maintain proper boundaries and shoot that down!

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    I wouldn't change gyms. Screw him and the horse he rode in on. It's your gym as much as it is his.
    Simply tell him that you are not interested in being his friend and then sashay off and do your routine.

In future, stop flirting and leading guys on particularly if they are the type to ask you for sex before they have even taken you out for a coffee never mind a proper date. With your talk of sex with him and your flirting with him the way you did and then kissing him, you gave him the impression that you were up for sex but just needed some coaxing. Learn from this and don't talk sex with a guy until he's at least shown you some interest other than wanting to do you.
    Yes true..
    I hope i can just find an easy way to just do my thing. Without feeling that negative energy.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice