Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Can’t Orgasm from Penetration

Girlfriend Can’t Orgasm from Penetration

Hello again,

My girlfriend and I have a healthy sex life and are intimate often. Back to the second time we ever hung out she mentioned she prefers cunnilingus to sex and likes the cuddle after the sex more, too. I asked why and she said “she’s never cum from sex.” So I mentally noted that it’s not me, it’s just the way she’s wired. She’s more sensual than sexual, but I’m okay with that.

Fast forward to this weekend where she’s at a bachelorette party and the topic of penetrative sex orgasms comes up. She starts polling them and some orgasm 80% of the time, others are 50/50 and some a few times. She calls me apologetic because she can’t orgasm and she never performs fellatio on me (twice in nearly two years, but who’s counting?!) and assuming I’m not satisfied with our sex life which is not true.

That was two nights ago and since then I’ve assured her I’m satisfied with our sex life and have been sending her links to stories and studies about women in her situation. She says she loves the orgasms I give her (often gets weak in the knees from oral) and appreciates my support but I’m concerned about when she returns and how this will impact our intimacy going forward.

So, let’s discuss penetrative sex orgasms. Any women in my girlfriend’s situation? Any men find a workaround to making a non-orgasmer orgasm? How can I navigate this delicately as I’m still 100% crazy about her?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Try to let this rest. She's with a bunch of drinking partyers and of course this is what they are cackling about. Relax. If it's not broke, don' fix it.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Try to let this rest. She's with a bunch of drinking partyers and of course this is what they are cackling about. Relax. If it's not broke, don' fix it.
    Oh, the hens are clucking alright!

I’ll remain calm while she’s away and wait until we’re face-to-face to see if she brings it up. I’m so intrigued, though, so I may have to broach the subject if she doesn’t. I hate that she feels inadequate when she revs my engine so much!

I'm in your girlfriend situation or at least I use to be. Just penetrative wasn't doing anything for me, needs to be more clitoral for me. If you girlfriend can nearly have an orgasum from clitoral play then I would recommend what me and my boyfriend did. We researched for months until we found something called rompet rabbit ring. Can't find a link but have attached a picture. It allows penetration as well as vibration on her clit. Works wonders!!

Now that looks like fun! Is it 100% effective in terms of orgasms for you? We’ve tried a vibrating ring before and she said “it’s too intense” and that “it’s a lot going on down there” so we shelved it.

I’m going to suggest we go to a sex shop next week and mutually pick out some toys so hopefully this rabbit is there.

Thanks again!

Originally Posted by Goodfellas
    Now that looks like fun! Is it 100% effective in terms of orgasms for you? We’ve tried a vibrating ring before and she said “it’s too intense” and that “it’s a lot going on down there” so we shelved it.

I’m going to suggest we go to a sex shop next week and mutually pick out some toys so hopefully this rabbit is there.

Thanks again!
    Because of the style of the ring the vibration isn't to bad and it have different vibration rates to, I think maybe 10 to choose from. Like I said it works wonders for me. The ring part is suppose to be tight for the guy but obviously not over tight as it slows down circulation which makes the penis slightly harder and like I said the style of the ears on top of it rubs the female clit when you pull in and out. That's from Ann summers.

I like the ring part too as it can help me last a bit longer so she can hopefully reach orgasm before I do. I’m going to run this by her when she returns—thanks again!

Platinum Member
    “ and have been sending her links to stories and studies about women in her situation. ”

HER situation ?

This is your situation!? As in both of you!
    She has yet to have sex with a guy that does do it for her through penetration.

And when it happens for her she will never look back lol.

I suggest you research ways for it to happen between you, rather than send her links suggesting it’s her issue?

Have you researched “guys that can’t make a female cum through penetration”?

Yes, I have. Just a slip in wording. I’ve been supportive of her since she mentioned it. I told her I take it upon myself to be the first as if it’s my duty of responsibility. I am aware this is OUR issue.

Try not to talk about problems which will make her self conscious. Just switch up what you do because you think variety keeps sex more fun. One thing you can try is during one session, alternate between oral and penetration at least four times.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice