LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Canít Orgasm from Penetration

Originally Posted by Jibralta
    That is so mean! The lady doesn't like to give BJs. Does that make her a piece of crap? They're both orgasming.
    That's akin to saying they both ate dinner but he bought the food, did all the preparing, cooked the food and then cleaned up afterwards. ;)

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Goodfellas
    This thread has shined a light on the lack of reciprocation being a selfish red flag. I thought it was just a quirk of hers but now I see it otherwise.

Sheís been supportive in other non-bedroom ways like supporting my career change and being understanding of my momís condition and general family dysfunction.
    Yes it IS selfish and I have to wonder too about her sexual attraction to you.

I mean her lack of oral reciprocation and her being "grossed out" by it cause it smells bad??? Seriously?

I love how my bf smells "down there" why?

Because I am crazy sexually attracted to him and I love him.

And I LOVE giving him oral, I love how much HE loves it and man that is just the biggest turn on!

I'm not alone either, that's how it should be imo, when you're in love and sexually attracted to your partner.

But to tell you she's grossed out and doesn't like your smell? I'm sorry that's a huge red flag not mention freakin insulting. Especially since you said you keep yourself clean; it's just your natural scent!

Re not having an orgasm during intercourse, quite typical.

My bf brings me to orgasm in other ways, but I still LOVE intercourse because of the emotional element and how close we both feel during.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Goodfellas
    Iím certain Iíve reassured her enough to the point where she noted her love and appreciation to me multiple times, but this is a good idea.

To be clear, mine DOESNíT smell specifically, she mustíve had some dank ones in the past I guess because sheís averse to going down on men. Iíve even suggested in the shower but she politely declines.
    But you said she's gone down on you twice (in three years) so she knows your smell, and doesn't like it or she never would have said what she said, and she would want to, if for no other reason because YOU like it, and to reciprocate.

I'm sorry I'm not saying this to be mean or make you feel bad, I just think you're minimalizing something that should not be minimalized -- her sexual attraction to you, or lack thereof.

But you said she is supportive in other ways like your career so if that's enough for you, then carry on and be happy!

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    That's akin to saying they both ate dinner but he bought the food, did all the preparing, cooked the food and then cleaned up afterwards. ;)
    Ha! Great analogy!

katrina1980: Iíve never forced the issue because Iím not that into blowies so that may explain why she doesnít offer. If Iím not asking and sheís not into it, why go down there? As for attraction, I never doubted hers in me. In fact, the two timeís she went downtown I was looking worse as Iíve recommitted to a healthier lifestyle these past six months or so. Is she bedroom selfish? Yes. Is she losing attraction? Nope!

I'm curious, Goodfellas, how you're feeling from this thread and the curious turns its taken.

Would you have described you girlfriend as "bedroom selfish" before this? Do you think she'd agree with that description?

Haha itís definitely gone off the rails a bit, but I do appreciate the insight.

What Iíve gathered from this thread is that sheís not alone in the not being able to orgasm from penetrative sex department. Thatís a relief and what I was hoping to find.

The selfishness angle is one that I was aware of but this thread has made it out to be more of a red flag than I cared to admit. I just spoke with her now that sheís back from the bachelorette and she didnít bring up the orgasm thing and I donít want to make it a thing so I didnít either. Maybe when weíre in person next sheíll bring it up and thatíll be a nice segue to experimenting and fellatio.

Originally Posted by Hollyj
    I can't through penetration, either. It is quite common.
    Yep itís not uncommon at all. I can with lots of foreplay and after my bf vigorously stimulates my g-spot with his fingers first.

Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    Omg I love this analogy!

Itís super unfortunate she wonít do oral sex, I mean it isnít my favourite thing to do but I love doing it for my guy because he gets so excited and he does the same for me.

I know this is off topic but what about hand jobs does she do those at least?

Originally Posted by maew
    Omg I know this is off topic but what about hand jobs does she do those at least?
    I barely enjoy those so she hardly does it but has definitely done that more than twice. I also find handies boring haha.

If you donít enjoy it that much, why make it a big deal?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice