Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Can’t Orgasm from Penetration

Thanks Andrina. I don’t want it to become “a thing” between us hence why I’m turning to strangers for answers. I don’t want to burden her with this topic but I do want tips.

I do alternate often and she climaxes multiple times with oral/clit and even self love. She requires clitoral stimulation which is why that rabbit may do the trick.

Originally Posted by Billie28
    “ and have been sending her links to stories and studies about women in her situation. ”

HER situation ?

This is your situation!? As in both of you!
    She has yet to have sex with a guy that does do it for her through penetration.

And when it happens for her she will never look back lol.

I suggest you research ways for it to happen between you, rather than send her links suggesting it’s her issue?

Have you researched “guys that can’t make a female cum through penetration”?
    I don't think the OP was trying to blame his partner or say it's her problem, but rather, reassure her that if she is never able to climax from penetration alone, she's well...not alone.

Originally Posted by Littler
    I don't think the OP was trying to blame his partner or say it's her problem, but rather, reassure her that if she is never able to climax from penetration alone, she's well...not alone.
    This! 👆🏽 Thanks, Littler. I literally sent her messages that she’s not alone and we’re in this together.

I've never been able to cum through penetration either. She's definitely not alone. I think it's way more common then people think. I really tend to not have a huge problem with this but I get more frustrated or anxiety if I feel the guy is actively trying so hard to make it happen. I understand that he just wants me to enjoy it and it's a big goal for guys but sometimes you can feel like you're under pressure to. I'd just try out different things just for fun to change things up and all but don't expect it to happen. Just have fun. If it happens it happens.

Platinum Member
    I can't through penetration, either. It is quite common.

Why isn't she being more reciprocal in the oral department?

I couldn't but then the hubby changed up his jam and started to rub my clitoris with his pelvis while inserted and the in and out while maintaining the friction of his pelvis on mine gets me there 99 times out of 100.

I would also suggest that she try getting herself off differently then she usually does. I suspect that she is self pleasuring through clitoral stimulation only which by doing that, isn't going to help her cause.

Bottom line: She is orgasming so how she gets there isn't exactly a problem in the grand scheme of things. Kudos to you for being a non selfish lover. However: I too question why she isn't reciprocating in the oral department.

For my wife, the chances of coming from penetration alone is directly correlated to how turned on she is, her mindset and how badly she wants to have sex.

She really wants it? Less than 30 seconds. If she's into it, but there's something on her mind, 10+ minutes to not at all.

I’ve never had one. A lot of women don’t.

Thanks for sharing that she’s not alone. I’m actually excited about the prospect of experimenting with new positions and toys now that the convo is out there. This little epiphany of hers may open up our world and when it does happen…fireworks!

As for reciprocation, she’s only done it twice as she’s never been a fan. She says they all smell bad (“like cheese curds” haha) and gets bored after 10 seconds. I don’t mind because I’m not overly macho and into receiving but at times I wish she’d offer more. Like my birthday or after my jaw hurts from eating her out to 4-5 orgasms.

She mentioned that she’s scared I’ll get bored at her lack of giving oral and penetrative orgasms and leave her. I most definitely reassured her that is not the case.

Originally Posted by Goodfellas

She mentioned that she’s scared I’ll get bored at her lack of giving oral and penetrative orgasms and leave her. I most definitely reassured her that is not the case.
    You had a perfect opportunity to add an addendum to that reassurance that you won't leave her over it by telling her that you wouldn't leave her over it but you would certainly be up for her learning to love it like you love giving her face. You could have told her you would only ever expect she experiment down there on you after you have showered and cleaned under your foreskin if you are not cut.
    I'd bring it up again when the opportunity arises to do so without it looking like a lecture.

Happy experimenting!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice