dumper contacted after months

alexz

Ex girl reached out me after 8 months from my last contacted to her ,she asked me how am doing work and she was thinking a lot about me as this month was our best romantic month last year .We sent back and forth some messages then lastly I invited her for a lunch and asked her to tell me the day when she can be available for it , she replied ok (the conversation end ,I didn't sent anything) then she disappeared 10 days ago …..should i initiate text and asking again about meeting (I hesitate to do it as she may feel powerful and may ignore me) ?or just wait till she reaches out me again ?

Thanks

after months from our relationship ,she got cold and distant and wants me to chase her call every day .If one day i didn't call she got upset and angry(this happened several times), so I backed away again until she dumped me .In the beginning of our relationship she did all chase

after months from our relationship ,she got cold and distant and wants me to chase her call every day .If one day i didn't call she got upset and angry(this happened several times), so I backed away again until she dumped me .In the beginning of our relationship she did all chase

In my relationship, we don't keep track of who calls who. If she really wanted to be with you, she wouldn't have cared if you called or she called - what happened when you were together and if you made an effort to see her is what would count. So, let sleeping dogs lie.

I made many effort to see her but didn't get a definite date so I backed away, she is kind of person that wants a lot of attentions like good morning message calling her before sleep calling at school at work she think that's is a love for her !! I explained her already when we last met.So why she reached out after months if she doesn't want to reconcile

People reach out to exes for a bunch of reasons.

Maybe she's just bored and wants to just see how you are doing.

Maybe she randomly thought of you and wanted to check in and say hi, see if you are alright.

I doubt she wants to reconcile from what you said. Sounds like she's either seeing if you are still interested because she's feeling a bit lonely, actually just wants to see how you're doing or just bored and making conversation.

I wouldn't read into this anymore. If she was keen to reconcile, she would have taken it to the next step and wanted to meet up. So yeah ball is in her court. Walk away and just enjoy your life. No need to keep making contact with her.

I made many effort to see her but didn't get a definite date so I backed away, she is kind of person that wants a lot of attentions like good morning message calling her before sleep calling at school at work she think that's is a love for her !! I explained her already when we last met.So why she reached out after months if she doesn't want to reconcile

She sounds like a lot of work.

How long did you date?

I don't think she's interested in reconciling or dating you again. It's exhausting the way you both seem to be going around in circles. In order for a relationship to work, transparency is needed and at this point there is not enough transparency. I wouldn't overthink this because I think you're wasting your time and energy.

Your answer lies in the bold part.

She sounds draining and immature, OP.

Perhaps she's recently stopped seeing someone or her crush isn't currently paying attention to her and that's why she reached out. It's clear from her silence that she doesn't intend to reconcile with you.

Don't contact her again, and don't wait around. Find yourself a woman who is more compatible with you.

She just got dumped and wants attention. Never be available like this for an ex.

Ex girl reached out me after 8 months from my last contacted to her ,she asked me how am doing work and she was thinking a lot about me as this month was our best romantic month last year .We sent back and forth some messages then lastly I invited her for a lunch
She just got dumped and wants attention. Never be available like this for an ex.

She reached out so she is chasing whatever her goals were(99% attention for ego boost).I greeted her and we had a short conversation then I offered a meet and asker her to tell me the day she gonna be available she said okay but no definite date then I didn't chase as she wants.So I hold the power

She reached out so she is chasing whatever her goals were(99% attention for ego boost).I greeted her and we had a short conversation then I offered a meet and asker her to tell me the day she gonna be available she said okay but no definite date then I didn't chase as she wants.So I hold the power

Eh, no, not really. You're the one posting a thread about why your ex got in touch. I doubt she's waiting around to hear from you in the same way you're waiting around to hear from her. She dumped you, went silent for months, got a little ego boost, and bolted again. If she knows you, she knows you'll jump to attention again if she does choose to respond to you. You have none of the power, if that's how you're choosing to view this interaction.

And in the end, a decent relationship doesn't involve silly power games anyway. That's the sign the connection isn't mature or sustainable. Don't waste more time on this.

Eh, no, not really. You're the one posting a thread about why your ex got in touch. I doubt she's waiting around to hear from you in the same way you're waiting around to hear from her. She dumped you, went silent for months, got a little ego boost, and bolted again. If she knows you, she knows you'll jump to attention again if she does choose to respond to you. You have none of the power, if that's how you're choosing to view this interaction.

And in the end, a decent relationship doesn't involve silly power games anyway. That's the sign the connection isn't mature or sustainable. Don't waste more time on this.

No as I understood her mind reading game so next time if she contacts me ,I will ignore it .

No as I understood her mind reading game so next time if she contacts me ,I will ignore it .

Why not just block her, then?

It's not as though she is The One for you, so you might as well just walk away for good here. This silly dance you two have been doing is kid stuff. It's not what mature, long-lasting relationships are built on.

Why not just block her, then?

Actually ,I was thinking about blocking her. But, if I block her now then she will feel powerful and happy because I was positive when she reached out .She sent me breadcrumbs as I didn’t get definite date for the meet up .Next breadcrumbs if she send I just gonna ignore her .

Archived