Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: My body and healthy

  1. #1

    My body and healthy

    I love seeing my face shining n looking more beautiful always when I look my self into the mirror I see a lot of pimples an my skin is actually becoming a granny "s face n am too young bcz am only 16 years old but already i get hair on the chin

  2. #2
    Platinum Member RainyCoast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4,549
    i would see a doctor to rule out hormonal causes.

  3. #3
    Gold Member LikeWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    This body
    Age
    30
    Posts
    663
    Gender
    Male
    Acne is something most teenagers go through, but most of the time it passes on its own and often isn't nearly as off-putting as it feels in your head, staring at yourself in the mirror. I would also bet the hair on your chin is beyond insignificant and another thing you're playing up in your mind too much. If the acne is really bad, see a dermatologist, otherwise just cleanse your face normally.

    I get a strong suspicion you are looking at yourself in the mirror too much which can lead to a very sick and distorted view of how you look to yourself . Try to think of yourself as beautiful and focus on things less superficial.

  4. #4
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    20,107
    Originally Posted by RainyCoast
    i would see a doctor to rule out hormonal causes.
    I second this.

  5.  

  6. #5
    Silver Member Cherylyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    452
    Also, see a dermatologist. I agree with seeing a doctor about hormonal issues, too.

    Change your diet. Eliminate all processed food. My skin cleared up when I changed to a more plant based diet, eliminated all factory food and drank more water. Get regular fresh air and exercise. Take good care of your health because your skin reflects good health.

  7. #6
    Originally Posted by Cherylyn
    Also, see a dermatologist. I agree with seeing a doctor about hormonal issues, too.

    Change your diet. Eliminate all processed food. My skin cleared up when I changed to a more plant based diet, eliminated all factory food and drank more water. Get regular fresh air and exercise. Take good care of your health because your skin reflects good health.
    You are right. I agree with you. There are a few natural elements that can cure it.

  8. #7
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    32,980
    Gender
    Male
    Advertising is not permitted on this site.
    Originally Posted by elizabeth850
    There are a few natural elements that can cure it.


Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •