just don’t know where we stand

TDWhitmo

Me and my ex broke up last week. We went the weekend without communicating but now communication is back on. We text a decent amount and a few phone calls sprinkled in there. I’m on high alert waiting for her to text or call me and it’s giving me anxiety. I don’t want to ask her where we stand because I don’t know what she thinks. I’ve been just playing it cool... no begging or pleading. Any advice??

Stop being an emotional crutch to a girl who just dumped you. You're making yourself available to her and obsessing about the situation while she focuses on living her life. Talking to her is clearly impacting your mental health and ability to move on from the situation.

Are you just fighting or is this an on/off thing? Why are you still texting/communicating with her?

Me and my ex broke up last week. We text a decent amount and a few phone calls sprinkled in there. I’m on high alert waiting for her to text or call me and it’s giving me anxiety.
Me and my ex broke up last week. We went the weekend without communicating but now communication is back on. We text a decent amount and a few phone calls sprinkled in there. I’m on high alert waiting for her to text or call me and it’s giving me anxiety. I don’t want to ask her where we stand because I don’t know what she thinks. I’ve been just playing it cool... no begging or pleading. Any advice??

She's using you to get over you. Don't respond to her next time she contacts you. Give her the gift of learning what its like without you in her life because when you jump when she contacts, you are making her transition to a world without you very, very easy. Don't let her keep you in her limbo.

Archived