My ex broke up with me after 3 years of dating

BlueBlaze

From 2016 to the end of march 2019. me and my ex were dating and we were really happy together. My ex would never lie to me and when she speaks with guys she always told me to trust her(which i always do). even i do the same as well. We were like best friends and always be together that time. My ex and me were in the same country and my distance with her can drive for 1 hour and a half. But on 2018, me and her cried endless because the distance between us were far. she moved from malaysia to australia so we were both devastated. But we had to be strong together as it is. so far we had not much fights except during this 2019. i didnt realized i was being posessive and took her for granted. which she didnt told me about it. I got easily angry and said mean words and easily disappointed after that. ive changed without notice because my life were going way too smooth which made me have high expectations which made her broke up with me. what added more awful thing is that, she told me that a guy confessed to her and she wants to reject him because she still have feelings for me. but i ended up saying mean words to her and was insecure,clingy and jealous when she said she broke up with me. My ex told me that i need to improve myself and meet her when she go back to malaysia which is around october. but well, ever since the break up, she went with that guy after it happened. she told me that she has feelings for him but now i don't know anymore. My last message was just "do you want me to hate you or love you? If seen then so be it." and i ended up never contact her for 3 weeks now. When i make a status on whatsapp she still kept seeing my status. I deleted her contacts after that (My ex and me didnt block each other because we both do not want to block each other). So i am right now healing myself for the time but i want to ask, is there a chance for me to get her back? She wants my old version self during the 2 years dating and not my "2019 before break up" attitude because i was being rude, awful and took her for granted without noticed. She told me she wants to be friends with me but sometimes she respond, sometimes she don't(now obviously i didn't contact her)

So what should i do now?

P.S I'm sorry if my story is a bit scrambled because my mind is not right at the moment.

You can't be friends if there are feelings. You should be NC, most especially because she has a bf.

How are you working on yourself? Have you sought therapy to change your nasty behavior? If not, you will return to the same issues.

Why did she move to Australia and how long for?

If it was for a definite time , fine.

If it was indefinite then a break up should have happened when she moved.

Is she returning to Malaysia permanently in October or for a holiday?

It sounds like she is happy to remain friends because she has no residual feelings for you. And therefore doesn’t care to block you. She is dating someone else now.

If you aren’t happy to remain platonic friends then you need to block her for your own sake!

I use whatsapp but I have no idea what you are talking about re changing status and who sees it!?

Whoever even bothers to change their status???

She moved onto australia in mid 2018. Her parents moved there because the country has better economics. So basically she had no choice but to go there. me and her video called that time and cried about it that we are getting further away.

She doesnt want to lose me during that time but now i don't know what she is thinking about me.

Around october is going to be her week trip back to malaysia to meet her friends and staying there to enjoy her place before going back to australia.

She does sound happy to be friends with me but she feels conflicted everytime i talk to her normally. she said she always say depends and she doesn't want to get things serious on her new boyfriend and just being casual about it. She doesn't want to block me because she told me she is scared to block my contacts. I am not gonna just be friends after a break up. what is gone it is gone. But i kinda want to ask to see if i can still get her back.

She didn't respond to my messages sometimes on whatsapp, however she did always check my whatsapp status more faster than other people.

I deleted her contacts and did NC for almost 2 weeks now. I don't even plan on talking to her unless she talks to me first.

I don't know if i should love her or hate her by this now.

She told me that she wants to meet me on around october to see how i have improved but sometimes i feel it is just a false hope for it.

Should i keep up my growth in order to get her back?

Gary Snyder yea i supposed so. But my heart just kinda hopes for it.

SherrySher:

My age right now is 20 and her age is 18 so moving to another country takes time but i did talk to her parents about it before her parents moved in to another country. I mean i did met her from time to time because we both are busy with our lives.

However, She still wants to meet me soon though. Which kinda confuses me at that point

• 2 weeks later...

Archived