Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused and angry

After two dates you should know whether this is someone you'd like to continue seeing. I'm puzzled by the important voice note though. Even though you should have established some comfort levels after two dates, I don't think it's enough to establish a high enough comfort level sending 'important' voice notes. If there is any bad news or if there are any difficult issues going on that you need to let her know early on in the dating scene, you should let her know those in person. This might be something to keep in mind for future dates. Save the very important issues for your in-person dates and keep things lighthearted and fun via text and phone call. She may sense that you are trying to arm-twist her into a reaction or response. Most people don't respond well to these type of interactions and may serve as a red flag to others. Limit those important voice notes and try not to send them anymore to new friends or dates. Use your discretion.

Regarding the second part about what to do next: I'd leave things as they are. You're right - if she's not showing interest, don't pursue it. You shouldn't have to feel like you're constantly running after someone or being taken forgranted. Simply learn from any mistakes and move on.

Platinum Member
    Dude, you have only been on two dates. Good grief! Chill out and don't be so dramatic. You are sounding angry and insecure.

I am wondering what the "important" message was?

Stop stalking her social media and get busy in your own life.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by stu11
    Fair enough I get your point and I do agree with you to some extend. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that she has time to put up posts on social media every hour and she is always online but she doesn't have 30 seconds to listen to my voice note. If she messages me and I don't reply in 5 min, she s herself, just saying. She talks to everyone on whatsapp but ignores me.
    Over invested.

Do you have friends and a social life? Why are you constantly following her online activity?

When in doubt, do nothing.
    Do nothing until you know better.
    Nothing worse than lashing out impulsively and finding out that you were wrong to begin with.

After just two dates she owes you exactly ...nothing....
    You are barely a blip on her radar at this point and rightfully so. Yes, of course she will go about her normal life and if that means posting on social media and talking to her more long term friends, so be it. You, OP, aren't there yet by many miles. Your anger is displaced and concerning, since you don't have a leg to stand on. Her putting you on ice....normal, especially if she can likely sense that you are pushing too fast too far with her or trying to.

After two dates, you really shouldn't be sending her any important voice notes. That's just weird.... Chill out, cool your jets, take a time out and a cold shower...not joking. Sloooooow your roll buddy or else you'll terrify women. Keep things real early on - talk briefly and schedule real life dates on weekends. Pace yourself and be sure you also have your own life, friends and don't drop that for any chic no matter how hot.

2 Days ago she stared to distance herself
    If you weren't trying to keep her in constant contact, you wouldn't notice a 2 day gap. You're over investing, and that's giving you an attitude about someone who's just living her life. You cannot always be the center focus, and if you're keeping your own focus fixed on her, that's unhealthy and needy. Skip that, tend to other aspects of your life, and trust that when it's good time for her to get in touch, she will--if you haven't killed off that interest with your premature investment.

8. 05-21-2019, 07:40 PM

9. 05-21-2019, 07:50 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice