A month ago, a guy that I knew him 10 years ago at school started to chat with me on messenger. For about a month, we were kind of chatting a lot on messager and he wanted to be in a flirtationship with me, but both of us are married with kids..I feel it's impossible to manage it..I blocked him completely on FB and INS.

Can anyone tell me if it's a good way to stop? I feel a bit sorry..

Thank you all for your answer. Yes Littler, I did tell him that we were not suitable at this stage to form such flirtationship. He seemed alright to accept friendship but I got very confused that it still showed certain kind of flirting afterwards. So I took my reaction, just feeling a bit sorry though

Gotcha. Yeah, you did the right thing. I was holding off on the possibility that you may have ghosted him and perhaps that's why you felt guilty or sorry.

Your continued flirting could be a sign that something's missing in your current marriage or could that just be your overall personality?

Did you tell him you didn't want that kind of relationship before you blocked him?

She owes him nothing, not even an explanation - which she did, in fact, give.

They both knew it was inappropriate.

The only people she genuinely owes something to are her husband and kids. And herself, by not getting involved in a shallow flirtation which could potentially wreck her own life and that of her family.

She owes him nothing, not even an explanation - which she did, in fact, give.

They both knew it was inappropriate.

The only people she genuinely owes something to are her husband and kids. And herself, by not getting involved in a shallow flirtation which could potentially wreck her own life and that of her family.

You're right, she doesn't necessarily owe him anything. But she talked about feeling "sorry," and I was curious as to whether a potential ghosting incident might be the cause.

Sometimes I guess you have to be the one to do it (pull the plug). Not everyone has the courage to do that or see when something isn't right for them. I have that problem sometimes - I go along with something and then realize this wasn't a good idea for me in the first place. Some people can be very strong-willed and persuasive! Good for you for not letting things get out of hand, and most of all, being kind and thoughtful to yourself. I always believe in practicing kindness to one's self as we are often so wrapped up in what other people are doing and the loved ones closest to us. I admire your courage. I also think you did the right thing.

If you are feeling something is missing in your marriage you might want to review that though. Ie. if you are not communicating as much with your husband or haven't been making enough time for each other due to busy schedules or busy days. Reconnect with each other. Fill your life up with better things like feeling lighter and more refreshed and infusing your marriage with more love and thought. It might not seem very exciting at first and you may actually have to think about it. Go back to the good old days and rekindle that. Laugh more, love more.

Archived