LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting back with GF after 3 weeks apart and need advice on situation

Platinum Member
    So you think insisting on hanging on and battling with her over this guy would be less depressing than accepting you two are not a good fit?

Platinum Member
    Wow, this chick seems like total a**hole, why would you even want to have anything with her?

The fact that she wouldn't kick out the roommate who came onto her, much less who mistreated me, would have been enough for me to start my home search, move out, and tell her goodbye immediately. I don't tolerate disloyalty very well, so I'd have skipped any fighting and told the girl on my moving day that she can house anyone she chooses, so I'm walking away while we still think highly of one another. Enough said.

From there I'd be civil to her in public, but that would be the limit of my interest in staying involved with her.

Wow, everything you wrote above, firstly got me amazed about what a difficult person your gf can be- she really has problems and she seems extremely selfish and ignorant- and secondly I am wondering why do you still hang on this quite toxic relationship? You seem to analyse the situation in a very realistic way, you only need the power to let go. I can imagine you care and you have feelings but this relationship won’t bring anything good, it will eventually end when you will no longer be able to take her behaviour and she will probably remain the same indifferent person. You hurt yourself by remaining here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice